Which is the Suntrust Bank branch in Sebring Florida?
Its Suntrust Bank branch in Sebring is located at 1901 U.S. 27 South Sebring, Florida.
Table of Contents
Suntrust Bank Branch Location in 1901 U.S. 27 South Sebring, Florida
Suntrust Bank was established in Sep 21, 1891 and headquartered in 303 Peachtreet Street, Northeast Atlanta, Georgia 30308. Suntrust Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
1901 U.S. 27 South Sebring, Florida is one of Suntrust Bank branch offices in Sebring Florida. Suntrust Bank Sebring Branch has provided service to these customers since Aug 7, 1989. You can contact the Suntrust Bank Sebring Branch via customer service number (863) 451-3111.
Suntrust Bank Sebring Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Suntrust Bank official website WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
Suntrust Bank Hours in 1901 U.S. 27 South Sebring, Florida
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Suntrust Bank Address Map in 1901 U.S. 27 South Sebring, Florida
Suntrust Bank in 1901 U.S. 27 South Sebring, Florida (FAQs)
What is Suntrust Bank Phone Number in 1901 U.S. 27 South Sebring, Florida?
The number for Suntrust Bank is (863) 451-3111.
What is Suntrust Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Suntrust Bank is WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
What is the Post Code of Suntrust Bank in 1901 U.S. 27 South Sebring, Florida?
What Time Does Suntrust Bank Open and Close in Sebring Branch – 1901 U.S. 27 South
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Suntrust Bank to Another in Sebring Branch – 1901 U.S. 27 South
There are several methods to transfer money from Suntrust Bank to another one in Sebring.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Suntrust Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Suntrust Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Suntrust Bank into another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Suntrust Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Suntrust Bank Account in Sebring Branch – 1901 U.S. 27 South
There are a few steps you must be aware of before you can create a Suntrust Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right Suntrust Bank account. There are numerous Suntrust Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to do your research before you decide which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Suntrust Bank account, the next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include your Social Security number, photo ID, and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your funds to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create an Suntrust Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Suntrust Bank Account
There is no age limit for having a Suntrust Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old, whereas others may allow the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to create an account with Suntrust Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of your account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start considering opening a Suntrust Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job allowance, or other sources. This gives you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn about managing your cash before you need to use it for more difficult financial obligations like getting loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Suntrust Bank Account in Sebring Branch – 1901 U.S. 27 South
It may seem like a daunting process however, closing the Suntrust Bank account can be easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll need your current Suntrust Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.