Where is Suntrust Bank branch in Edgewater Florida?
The Suntrust Bank branch in Edgewater is located at 512 North Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater, Florida.
Table of Contents
Suntrust Bank Branch Location in 512 North Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater, Florida
Suntrust Bank was established in Sep 21, 1891 and headquartered in 303 Peachtreet Street, Northeast Atlanta, Georgia 30308. Suntrust Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
512 North Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater, Florida is one of Suntrust Bank branch offices in Edgewater Florida. Suntrust Bank Edgewater Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Feb 3, 1986. Contact the Suntrust Bank Edgewater Branch via customer service number .
Suntrust Bank Edgewater Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Suntrust Bank official website WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
Suntrust Bank Hours in 512 North Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater, Florida
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Suntrust Bank Address Map in 512 North Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater, Florida
Suntrust Bank in 512 North Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater, Florida (FAQs)
What is Suntrust Bank Phone Number in 512 North Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater, Florida?
The phone number of Suntrust Bank is .
What is Suntrust Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Suntrust Bank is WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
What is the Post Code of Suntrust Bank in 512 North Ridgewood Avenue Edgewater, Florida?
What Time Does Suntrust Bank Open and Close in Edgewater Branch – 512 North Ridgewood Avenue
Monday (Open 24 hours)
Tuesday (Open 24 hours)
Wednesday (Open 24 hours)
Thursday (Open 24 hours)
Friday (Open 24 hours)
Saturday (Open 24 hours)
Sunday (Open 24 hours)
How to Transfer Money from Suntrust Bank to Another in Edgewater Branch – 512 North Ridgewood Avenue
There are many reasons you could need to transfer money from Suntrust Bank in Edgewater in another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old Suntrust Bank account and start an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on costs. No matter what the case, this is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Suntrust Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds and making payment. This might be called something different depending on your bank however it is found in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Suntrust Bank Account in Edgewater Branch – 512 North Ridgewood Avenue
There are a few steps you must complete before opening a Suntrust Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right Suntrust Bank account. There are many different Suntrust Bank accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected a Suntrust Bank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents, it’s time to open up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have to do is fill in an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you know how to create a Suntrust Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Suntrust Bank Account
You can create an Suntrust Bank account once you have an Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks will permit you to open a joint account with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Suntrust Bank Account in Edgewater Branch – 512 North Ridgewood Avenue
It’s often a pain to close a Suntrust Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Suntrust Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Suntrust Bank that your account has been shut down.