Which is the Suntrust Bank branch in Durham North Carolina?
This Suntrust Bank branch in Durham is located at 4235 University Drive Durham, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
Suntrust Bank Branch Location in 4235 University Drive Durham, North Carolina
Suntrust Bank was established in Sep 21, 1891 and headquartered in 303 Peachtreet Street, Northeast Atlanta, Georgia 30308. Suntrust Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
4235 University Drive Durham, North Carolina is one of Suntrust Bank branch offices in Durham North Carolina. Suntrust Bank Durham Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Nov 3, 1986. You can contact the Suntrust Bank Durham Branch via customer service number .
Suntrust Bank Durham Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Suntrust Bank official website WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
Suntrust Bank Hours in 4235 University Drive Durham, North Carolina
|Monday||Open 24 hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 hours|
|Friday||Open 24 hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 hours|
|Sunday||Open 24 hours|
Suntrust Bank Address Map in 4235 University Drive Durham, North Carolina
Suntrust Bank in 4235 University Drive Durham, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is Suntrust Bank Phone Number in 4235 University Drive Durham, North Carolina?
The phone number of Suntrust Bank is .
What is Suntrust Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Suntrust Bank is WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
What is the Post Code of Suntrust Bank in 4235 University Drive Durham, North Carolina?
What Time Does Suntrust Bank Open and Close in Durham Branch – 4235 University Drive
Monday (Open 24 hours)
Tuesday (Open 24 hours)
Wednesday (Open 24 hours)
Thursday (Open 24 hours)
Friday (Open 24 hours)
Saturday (Open 24 hours)
Sunday (Open 24 hours)
How to Transfer Money from Suntrust Bank to Another in Durham Branch – 4235 University Drive
There are several ways that you can transfer money between Suntrust Bank to another in Durham.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is where the Suntrust Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Suntrust Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from Suntrust Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Suntrust Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Suntrust Bank Account in Durham Branch – 4235 University Drive
There are some things you should complete before opening a Suntrust Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the right Suntrust Bank account. There are numerous Suntrust Bank accounts available It’s crucial to do your research before you decide which one is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Suntrust Bank account The next step is to collect all of the required documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. You’ll also need to have at least $25 to open your account.
After you have all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! It’s easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill in an application and then deposit the cash to the account.
Now that you know how to create a Suntrust Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Suntrust Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open an Suntrust Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old, while others allow the opening of accounts at any time with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and are looking to start an Suntrust Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This will give them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you to manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to take complete control of your account and make all the decisions on your own.
The best time to start thinking about opening a Suntrust Bank account is the moment you begin earning income from a part-time job allowance, or another sources. This will give you the opportunity to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you need to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Suntrust Bank Account in Durham Branch – 4235 University Drive
It’s a big trouble to close an Suntrust Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Suntrust Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow the instructions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Suntrust Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.