Where is Suntrust Bank branch in Alpharetta Georgia?
This Suntrust Bank branch in Alpharetta is located at 11585 Jones Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Suntrust Bank Branch Location in 11585 Jones Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia
Suntrust Bank was established in Sep 21, 1891 and headquartered in 303 Peachtreet Street, Northeast Atlanta, Georgia 30308. Suntrust Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
11585 Jones Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia is one of Suntrust Bank branch offices in Alpharetta Georgia. Suntrust Bank Alpharetta Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact this Suntrust Bank Alpharetta Branch through customer service phone number .
Suntrust Bank Alpharetta Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Suntrust Bank official website WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
Suntrust Bank Hours in 11585 Jones Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Suntrust Bank Address Map in 11585 Jones Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia
Suntrust Bank in 11585 Jones Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Suntrust Bank Phone Number in 11585 Jones Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia?
The phone number of Suntrust Bank is .
What is Suntrust Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Suntrust Bank is WWW.SUNTRUST.COM.
What is the Post Code of Suntrust Bank in 11585 Jones Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia?
What Time Does Suntrust Bank Open and Close in Alpharetta Branch – 11585 Jones Bridge Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Suntrust Bank to Another in Alpharetta Branch – 11585 Jones Bridge Road
There are many reasons why you may require transferring money from Suntrust Bank within Alpharetta to another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous Suntrust Bank account and open an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce fees. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Suntrust Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be found in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you want to transfer the money to. It can be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure that it is correct, then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts in the same bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Suntrust Bank Account in Alpharetta Branch – 11585 Jones Bridge Road
There are a few things you need to complete before opening a Suntrust Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct Suntrust Bank account. There are a variety of Suntrust Bank accounts available and it’s essential to research your options before you decide which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Suntrust Bank account, the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up your account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and only takes about a minute. All you have be able to complete in an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
If you’ve learned how to open an Suntrust Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Suntrust Bank Account
You can open a Suntrust Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you be at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Suntrust Bank Account in Alpharetta Branch – 11585 Jones Bridge Road
It can be a real hassle to shut down a Suntrust Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Suntrust Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Suntrust Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.