Where is the Sundown State Bank branch in Denver City Texas?
Its Sundown State Bank branch in Denver City is located at 202 West Broadway Denver City, Texas.
Table of Contents
Sundown State Bank Branch Location in 202 West Broadway Denver City, Texas
Sundown State Bank was established in May 21, 1963 and headquartered in 501 S. Slaughter Ave. Sundown, Texas 79372. Sundown State Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in May 21, 1963.
202 West Broadway Denver City, Texas is one of Sundown State Bank branch offices located in Denver City Texas. Sundown State Bank Denver City Branch has been offering services to these customers since Mar 17, 1997. Contact this Sundown State Bank Denver City Branch by calling the customer service number (806) 592-9292.
Sundown State Bank Denver City Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Sundown State Bank official website www.sundownsb.com.
Sundown State Bank Hours in 202 West Broadway Denver City, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Sundown State Bank Address Map in 202 West Broadway Denver City, Texas
Sundown State Bank Address Map in 202 West Broadway Denver City, Texas
Sundown State Bank in 202 West Broadway Denver City, Texas (FAQs)
What is Sundown State Bank Phone Number in 202 West Broadway Denver City, Texas?
The phone number of Sundown State Bank is (806) 592-9292.
What is Sundown State Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Sundown State Bank is www.sundownsb.com.
What is the Post Code of Sundown State Bank in 202 West Broadway Denver City, Texas?
What Time Does Sundown State Bank Open and Close in Denver City Branch – 202 West Broadway
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Sundown State Bank to Another in Denver City Branch – 202 West Broadway
There are a few different ways to transfer money from Sundown State Bank to another in Denver City.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is where the Sundown State Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Sundown State Bank will connect with each other via the ACH network and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money to Sundown State Bank to another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Sundown State Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Sundown State Bank Account in Denver City Branch – 202 West Broadway
There are some things to consider before you open a Sundown State Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you choose the right account to meet your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to decide what type of account you want. The most commonly used types include saving accounts, check accounts, as well as money market account. Each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks, and it is important to know the distinction prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a good way to keep your cash if you don’t need immediate access to it. They usually offer more rate of interest than bank accounts however there could be limitations on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option if you need frequent access to your cash. The majority of checking accounts include an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be fees for certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds frequently the money market account might not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the kind of account you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best deal. There are a number of things to take into consideration like fees, interest rates and the minimum balance requirement. It’s crucial to look at offers from multiple Sundown State Bank account before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to make it open. The procedure is quite simple and can usually be done online in only a few minutes. You’ll need to provide some specific information about yourself, including your address, name, along with your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit funds into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened You can begin using it immediately. Make sure you monitor your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you need to borrow money, the majority of Sundown State Bank provide options such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Setting up an Sundown State Bank businessname1 account can be a straightforward procedure that will help you save time and cash in the end. Through research and looking around, you can find an account that meets your requirements and assists you to meet your financial goals.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Sundown State Bank Account
You can start an Sundown State Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks may require that you’re at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the documents required and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Sundown State Bank Account in Denver City Branch – 202 West Broadway
It might seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Sundown State Bank accounts is easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need the latest Sundown State Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.