Which is the Sun National Bank branch in Linwood New Jersey?
Its Sun National Bank branch in Linwood is located at 599 New Road And Maple Avenue Linwood, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Sun National Bank Branch Location in 599 New Road And Maple Avenue Linwood, New Jersey
Sun National Bank was established in May 6, 1985 and headquartered in 350 Fellowship Road Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054. Sun National Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in May 6, 1985.
599 New Road And Maple Avenue Linwood, New Jersey is one of Sun National Bank branch offices in Linwood New Jersey. Sun National Bank Linwood Branch has been providing services to these customers since Apr 7, 1972. You can reach the Sun National Bank Linwood Branch through customer service phone number (609) 927-9191.
Sun National Bank Linwood Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Sun National Bank official website .
Sun National Bank Hours in 599 New Road And Maple Avenue Linwood, New Jersey
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Sun National Bank Address Map in 599 New Road And Maple Avenue Linwood, New Jersey
Sun National Bank in 599 New Road And Maple Avenue Linwood, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Sun National Bank Phone Number in 599 New Road And Maple Avenue Linwood, New Jersey?
The number for Sun National Bank is (609) 927-9191.
What is Sun National Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Sun National Bank is .
What is the Post Code of Sun National Bank in 599 New Road And Maple Avenue Linwood, New Jersey?
What Time Does Sun National Bank Open and Close in Linwood Branch – 599 New Road And Maple Avenue
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Sun National Bank to Another in Linwood Branch – 599 New Road And Maple Avenue
There are many reasons you might require transferring money from Sun National Bank within Linwood into another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Sun National Bank account and create a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Sun National Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank however it is accessible from the main menu on your banking online portal.
3. Input the routing code of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be located on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of one bank. In this case there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Sun National Bank Account in Linwood Branch – 599 New Road And Maple Avenue
There are a few things you need to complete before opening the Sun National Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the correct Sun National Bank account. There are numerous Sun National Bank accounts available, so it’s important to do your research before you choose which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Sun National Bank account The next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes only a few minutes. All you have be able to complete in an application and deposit your money into the account.
Now that you know how to create an Sun National Bank account you have no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Sun National Bank Account
You can open a Sun National Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you be at 18 to create an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Sun National Bank Account in Linwood Branch – 599 New Road And Maple Avenue
It can be a real pain to close an Sun National Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Sun National Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Sun National Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.