Which is the Summit National Bank branch in Ekalaka Montana?
The Summit National Bank branch in Ekalaka is located at 307 North Main Street Ekalaka, Montana.
Table of Contents
Summit National Bank Branch Location in 307 North Main Street Ekalaka, Montana
Summit National Bank was established in Feb 28, 1984 and headquartered in 133 Main Street Hulett, Wyoming 82720. Summit National Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Feb 28, 1984.
307 North Main Street Ekalaka, Montana is one of Summit National Bank branch offices in Ekalaka Montana. Summit National Bank Ekalaka Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jan 1, 1919. You can contact this Summit National Bank Ekalaka Branch via customer service number (406) 775-8724.
Summit National Bank Ekalaka Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking go to Summit National Bank official website www.summitnb.com.
Summit National Bank Hours in 307 North Main Street Ekalaka, Montana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Summit National Bank Address Map in 307 North Main Street Ekalaka, Montana
Summit National Bank in 307 North Main Street Ekalaka, Montana (FAQs)
What is Summit National Bank Phone Number in 307 North Main Street Ekalaka, Montana?
The number for Summit National Bank is (406) 775-8724.
What is Summit National Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Summit National Bank is www.summitnb.com.
What is the Post Code of Summit National Bank in 307 North Main Street Ekalaka, Montana?
What Time Does Summit National Bank Open and Close in Ekalaka Branch – 307 North Main Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Summit National Bank to Another in Ekalaka Branch – 307 North Main Street
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Summit National Bank within Ekalaka to another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your current Summit National Bank account and open a new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to save on charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Summit National Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different based on your bank however it is located in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be located on the bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is accurate, then click submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts in the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Summit National Bank Account in Ekalaka Branch – 307 North Main Street
There are a few points you must know before opening an Summit National Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure to help you open a Summit National Bank account with ease.
The first thing to determine is what type of Summit National Bank account you want to open. There are a variety of Summit National Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Do some research and look at different Summit National Bank accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your needs.
After you’ve selected the Summit National Bank account, you’ll need to collect the necessary documents. The majority of Summit National Bank accounts require basic information like your name, address, and Social Security number. You might also be required to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have the necessary documents The next step is to start the account. This can be done online, over the phone, or in person at a branch. When you first open the account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. This can be a modest amount, such as $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. It is also important to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening a Summit National Bank account is an easy procedure, but you need to take your time to select the best Summit National Bank account for your needs. With a bit of study and planning you’ll be able to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Summit National Bank Account
You can create a Summit National Bank account when you’ve got the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Certain banks might allow you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Summit National Bank Account in Ekalaka Branch – 307 North Main Street
It could seem like a daunting task, but closing a Summit National Bank accounts is simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll need the latest Summit National Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.