Where is the Sterling National Bank branch in Syosset New York?
This Sterling National Bank branch in Syosset is located at 50 Jackson Avenue Syosset, New York.
Table of Contents
Sterling National Bank Branch Location in 50 Jackson Avenue Syosset, New York
Sterling National Bank was established in Jan 1, 1895 and headquartered in 400 Rella Boulevard Montebello, New York 10901. Sterling National Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Aug 9, 1949.
50 Jackson Avenue Syosset, New York is one of Sterling National Bank branch offices in Syosset New York. Sterling National Bank Syosset Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Dec 31, 1982. You can contact the Sterling National Bank Syosset Branch via customer service number (516) 496-3299.
Sterling National Bank Syosset Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Sterling National Bank official website www.snb.com.
Sterling National Bank Hours in 50 Jackson Avenue Syosset, New York
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Sterling National Bank Address Map in 50 Jackson Avenue Syosset, New York
Sterling National Bank in 50 Jackson Avenue Syosset, New York (FAQs)
What is Sterling National Bank Phone Number in 50 Jackson Avenue Syosset, New York?
The number for Sterling National Bank is (516) 496-3299.
What is Sterling National Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Sterling National Bank is www.snb.com.
What is the Post Code of Sterling National Bank in 50 Jackson Avenue Syosset, New York?
What Time Does Sterling National Bank Open and Close in Syosset Branch – 50 Jackson Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Sterling National Bank to Another in Syosset Branch – 50 Jackson Avenue
There are many reasons you could have to transfer funds from Sterling National Bank within Syosset in another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your old Sterling National Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Sterling National Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This could be called different depending on your bank However, it will be found in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account you wish to transfer money to. It can be found on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts in one bank. In that scenario, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account within a single business day.
How to Open a Sterling National Bank Account in Syosset Branch – 50 Jackson Avenue
There are a few things you should complete before opening a Sterling National Bank account. The first thing to decide on is the correct Sterling National Bank account. There are a variety of Sterling National Bank accounts available and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected the Sterling National Bank account, the next step is to gather all the necessary documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open an account.
When you’ve got all of the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and only takes less than a few minutes. All you need complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to start a Sterling National Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Sterling National Bank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having a Sterling National Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any age , with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to open an account with Sterling National Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you learn how to control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll be able to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start considering opening an Sterling National Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowances, or any other sources. This will give you the opportunity to start saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Sterling National Bank Account in Syosset Branch – 50 Jackson Avenue
It could seem like a daunting process however, closing a Sterling National Bank accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll require the current Sterling National Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may require your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.