Which is the State Bank Of Lizton branch in Zionsville Indiana?
Its State Bank Of Lizton branch in Zionsville is located at 6529 East State Road 334 Zionsville, Indiana.
Table of Contents
State Bank Of Lizton Branch Location in 6529 East State Road 334 Zionsville, Indiana
State Bank Of Lizton was established in Dec 1, 1910 and headquartered in 206 North State Street Lizton, Indiana 46149. State Bank Of Lizton became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
6529 East State Road 334 Zionsville, Indiana is one of State Bank Of Lizton branch offices in Zionsville Indiana. State Bank Of Lizton Zionsville Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Jul 31, 2007. You can reach this State Bank Of Lizton Zionsville Branch by calling the customer service number (317) 769-7330.
State Bank Of Lizton Zionsville Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to State Bank Of Lizton official website www.statebankoflizton.com.
State Bank Of Lizton Hours in 6529 East State Road 334 Zionsville, Indiana
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
State Bank Of Lizton Address Map in 6529 East State Road 334 Zionsville, Indiana
State Bank Of Lizton in 6529 East State Road 334 Zionsville, Indiana (FAQs)
What is State Bank Of Lizton Phone Number in 6529 East State Road 334 Zionsville, Indiana?
The phone number of State Bank Of Lizton is (317) 769-7330.
What is State Bank Of Lizton Online Banking Website?
Official website for State Bank Of Lizton is www.statebankoflizton.com.
What is the Post Code of State Bank Of Lizton in 6529 East State Road 334 Zionsville, Indiana?
What Time Does State Bank Of Lizton Open and Close in Zionsville Branch – 6529 East State Road 334
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from State Bank Of Lizton to Another in Zionsville Branch – 6529 East State Road 334
There are many reasons why you could have to transfer funds from State Bank Of Lizton in Zionsville into another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your old State Bank Of Lizton account and create an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. Whatever the reason, it’s very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online State Bank Of Lizton account on your bank.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds or making payments. This might be called something different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the second bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
It’s a little different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the same bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a State Bank Of Lizton Account in Zionsville Branch – 6529 East State Road 334
There are some things you must do before you can open the State Bank Of Lizton account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct State Bank Of Lizton account. There are many different State Bank Of Lizton accounts available, so it’s important to research your options before you decide which one is right for you.
After you’ve selected the State Bank Of Lizton account, the next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is easy and only takes less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application form and then deposit your cash in the bank account.
Now that you know how to create a State Bank Of Lizton account you have no reason not to start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a State Bank Of Lizton Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open an State Bank Of Lizton account. Certain credit unions or banks might require that you are 18 years old, while others allow the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to open an State Bank Of Lizton account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to watch the activity of your account and help you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and take all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening an State Bank Of Lizton account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job, allowances, or any other source. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances before you need to use it for more complex financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a State Bank Of Lizton Account in Zionsville Branch – 6529 East State Road 334
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing an State Bank Of Lizton account can be easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Take your documents. You’ll require your latest State Bank Of Lizton statement as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.