Where is Star Bank branch in Eden Prairie Minnesota?
Its Star Bank branch in Eden Prairie is located at 250 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Table of Contents
Star Bank Branch Location in 250 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Star Bank was established in Aug 15, 1904 and headquartered in 100 State Highway 55 East Maple Lake, Minnesota 55358. Star Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
250 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, Minnesota is one of Star Bank branch offices in Eden Prairie Minnesota. Star Bank Eden Prairie Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jul 19, 2010. You can contact this Star Bank Eden Prairie Branch through customer service phone number (952) 358-2265.
Star Bank Eden Prairie Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Star Bank official website www.starbank.net.
Star Bank Hours in 250 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, Minnesota
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Star Bank Address Map in 250 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Star Bank in 250 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, Minnesota (FAQs)
What is Star Bank Phone Number in 250 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, Minnesota?
The phone number of Star Bank is (952) 358-2265.
What is Star Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Star Bank is www.starbank.net.
What is the Post Code of Star Bank in 250 Prairie Center Drive Eden Prairie, Minnesota?
What Time Does Star Bank Open and Close in Eden Prairie Branch – 250 Prairie Center Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Star Bank to Another in Eden Prairie Branch – 250 Prairie Center Drive
There are several ways that you can transfer funds from Star Bank to another account in Eden Prairie.
1. The most popular method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Star Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Star Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Star Bank to another. These services usually are immediate and you could configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Star Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Star Bank Account in Eden Prairie Branch – 250 Prairie Center Drive
There are a few points you should know prior to opening the Star Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure so that you can set up the Star Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out the type of Star Bank account you want to open. There are numerous types of Star Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Research and then compare the various Star Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Star Bank account your next task is to collect the required documents. Most Star Bank accounts will require some basic information like your address, name and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the following step will be to create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, and in person, at the branch location. When you open your account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws when needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening a Star Bank account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time and choose the right Star Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation it is possible to open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Star Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Star Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old. However, others allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to start an Star Bank account, you must bring a parent or guardian so they can become an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. After you reach the age of 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening a Star Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowance, or another sources. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money prior to when you need to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Star Bank Account in Eden Prairie Branch – 250 Prairie Center Drive
It can be a real trouble to close a Star Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Star Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Star Bank that your account has been shut down.