Where is the Southern Illinois Bank branch in Zeigler Illinois?
The Southern Illinois Bank branch in Zeigler is located at 202 N Christopher Rd Zeigler, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Southern Illinois Bank Branch Location in 202 N Christopher Rd Zeigler, Illinois
Southern Illinois Bank was established in Sep 10, 1999 and headquartered in 1012 West Broadway Johnston City, Illinois 62951. Southern Illinois Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Sep 10, 1999.
202 N Christopher Rd Zeigler, Illinois is one of Southern Illinois Bank branch offices located in Zeigler Illinois. Southern Illinois Bank Zeigler Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. Contact this Southern Illinois Bank Zeigler Branch through customer service phone number (618) 596-8028.
Southern Illinois Bank Zeigler Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Southern Illinois Bank official website www.southernillinoisbank.com.
Southern Illinois Bank Hours in 202 N Christopher Rd Zeigler, Illinois
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Southern Illinois Bank Address Map in 202 N Christopher Rd Zeigler, Illinois
Southern Illinois Bank in 202 N Christopher Rd Zeigler, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Southern Illinois Bank Phone Number in 202 N Christopher Rd Zeigler, Illinois?
The phone number of Southern Illinois Bank is (618) 596-8028.
What is Southern Illinois Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Southern Illinois Bank is www.southernillinoisbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Southern Illinois Bank in 202 N Christopher Rd Zeigler, Illinois?
What Time Does Southern Illinois Bank Open and Close in Zeigler Branch – 202 N Christopher Rd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Southern Illinois Bank to Another in Zeigler Branch – 202 N Christopher Rd
There are several methods to transfer money to Southern Illinois Bank to another one in Zeigler.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is where the Southern Illinois Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use the ACH transfer. This is when the Southern Illinois Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from Southern Illinois Bank to another. These services usually are quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Southern Illinois Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Southern Illinois Bank Account in Zeigler Branch – 202 N Christopher Rd
There are some things you must know before opening a Southern Illinois Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you open a Southern Illinois Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of Southern Illinois Bank account you want to open. There are a variety of Southern Illinois Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Do some research and look at various Southern Illinois Bank accounts to find the one that is best suited to your requirements.
After you’ve selected the Southern Illinois Bank account you’ll need to gather the necessary documents. The majority of Southern Illinois Bank accounts will require basic information like your address, name as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the second step would be to open the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone and in person, at a branch. If you are opening an account, you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money like $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals as needed. Also, you’ll need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t go overdrawn.
The process of opening an Southern Illinois Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to take your time to select the best Southern Illinois Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation it is possible to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Southern Illinois Bank Account
You can open an Southern Illinois Bank account once you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Southern Illinois Bank Account in Zeigler Branch – 202 N Christopher Rd
It’s often a trouble to close an Southern Illinois Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Southern Illinois Bank and request to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Southern Illinois Bank to confirm that the businessname account was shut down.