Which is the Southern Bancorp Bank branch in El Dorado Arkansas?
This Southern Bancorp Bank branch in El Dorado is located at 2421 North West Avenue El Dorado, Arkansas.
Table of Contents
Southern Bancorp Bank Branch Location in 2421 North West Avenue El Dorado, Arkansas
Southern Bancorp Bank was established in Mar 1, 1884 and headquartered in 601 Main Street Arkadelphia, Arkansas 71923. Southern Bancorp Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
2421 North West Avenue El Dorado, Arkansas is one of Southern Bancorp Bank branch offices in El Dorado Arkansas. Southern Bancorp Bank El Dorado Branch has provided service to these customers since Aug 25, 2000. You can contact the Southern Bancorp Bank El Dorado Branch through customer service phone number (870) 862-5900.
Southern Bancorp Bank El Dorado Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Southern Bancorp Bank official website www.banksouthern.com.
Southern Bancorp Bank Hours in 2421 North West Avenue El Dorado, Arkansas
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
Southern Bancorp Bank Address Map in 2421 North West Avenue El Dorado, Arkansas
Southern Bancorp Bank in 2421 North West Avenue El Dorado, Arkansas (FAQs)
What is Southern Bancorp Bank Phone Number in 2421 North West Avenue El Dorado, Arkansas?
The phone number of Southern Bancorp Bank is (870) 862-5900.
What is Southern Bancorp Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Southern Bancorp Bank is www.banksouthern.com.
What is the Post Code of Southern Bancorp Bank in 2421 North West Avenue El Dorado, Arkansas?
What Time Does Southern Bancorp Bank Open and Close in El Dorado Branch – 2421 North West Avenue
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Southern Bancorp Bank to Another in El Dorado Branch – 2421 North West Avenue
There are a variety of reasons you might require transferring money from Southern Bancorp Bank within El Dorado into another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your previous Southern Bancorp Bank account and start a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Southern Bancorp Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the exact same institution. In that scenario it is not necessary to input a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, and , once completed, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Southern Bancorp Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 2421 North West Avenue
There are a few steps you should do before you can open the Southern Bancorp Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the right Southern Bancorp Bank account. There are numerous Southern Bancorp Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to research your options before you decide which one is right for you.
Once you’ve chosen a Southern Bancorp Bank account The next step is to collect all the documents you need. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is easy and only takes about a minute. All you have complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the cash into the account.
If you’ve learned how to open a Southern Bancorp Bank account, there’s no excuse to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Southern Bancorp Bank Account
You can open a Southern Bancorp Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you are at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Certain banks might permit you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Southern Bancorp Bank Account in El Dorado Branch – 2421 North West Avenue
It may seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing a Southern Bancorp Bank account can be simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You will need to have the latest Southern Bancorp Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.