Where is the Shore United Bank branch in Easton Maryland?
This Shore United Bank branch in Easton is located at 210 Marlboro Road Easton, Maryland.
Table of Contents
Shore United Bank Branch Location in 210 Marlboro Road Easton, Maryland
Shore United Bank was established in Jun 1, 1876 and headquartered in 18 Dover Street Easton, Maryland 21601. Shore United Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
210 Marlboro Road Easton, Maryland is one of Shore United Bank branch offices located in Easton Maryland. Shore United Bank Easton Branch has been providing services to these customers since Sep 20, 1976. Contact this Shore United Bank Easton Branch via customer service number (410) 819-3015.
Shore United Bank Easton Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Shore United Bank official website shoreunitedbank.com.
Shore United Bank Hours in 210 Marlboro Road Easton, Maryland
|Monday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Shore United Bank Address Map in 210 Marlboro Road Easton, Maryland
Shore United Bank in 210 Marlboro Road Easton, Maryland (FAQs)
What is Shore United Bank Phone Number in 210 Marlboro Road Easton, Maryland?
The phone number of Shore United Bank is (410) 819-3015.
What is Shore United Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Shore United Bank is shoreunitedbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Shore United Bank in 210 Marlboro Road Easton, Maryland?
What Time Does Shore United Bank Open and Close in Easton Branch – 210 Marlboro Road
Monday (8:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Shore United Bank to Another in Easton Branch – 210 Marlboro Road
There are many reasons you could require transferring money from Shore United Bank within Easton into another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old Shore United Bank account and start a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Shore United Bank banking account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds as well as making payments. This could be called different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the second bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account that you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be located on the bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to ensure it’s correct, and then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts in the same bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds are usually accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Shore United Bank Account in Easton Branch – 210 Marlboro Road
There are some things you must do before you can open an Shore United Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the appropriate Shore United Bank account. There are many different Shore United Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Shore United Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID as well as the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents, it’s time to open up your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you have complete is to fill in an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Shore United Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Shore United Bank Account
You can open a Shore United Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks will allow you to create a joint bank account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Shore United Bank Account in Easton Branch – 210 Marlboro Road
It’s a big pain to close an Shore United Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Shore United Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Refuse to debit any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from Shore United Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.