Where is the Security First Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
This Security First Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 8260 Northwoods Drive Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Security First Bank Branch Location in 8260 Northwoods Drive Lincoln, Nebraska
Security First Bank was established in Jul 1, 1924 and headquartered in 5505 Red Rock Lane Lincoln, Nebraska 68516. Security First Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
8260 Northwoods Drive Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Security First Bank branch offices located in Lincoln Nebraska. Security First Bank Lincoln Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Oct 4, 1991. You can contact this Security First Bank Lincoln Branch by calling the customer service number (402) 323-8010.
Security First Bank Lincoln Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking go to Security First Bank official website www.security1stbank.com.
Security First Bank Hours in 8260 Northwoods Drive Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
Security First Bank Address Map in 8260 Northwoods Drive Lincoln, Nebraska
Security First Bank in 8260 Northwoods Drive Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Security First Bank Phone Number in 8260 Northwoods Drive Lincoln, Nebraska?
The phone number of Security First Bank is (402) 323-8010.
What is Security First Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Security First Bank is www.security1stbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Security First Bank in 8260 Northwoods Drive Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Security First Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 8260 Northwoods Drive
Monday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Security First Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 8260 Northwoods Drive
There are many reasons you may need to transfer money from Security First Bank in Lincoln into another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Security First Bank account and create another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. Whatever the reason, it’s actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Security First Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds or making payments. It could be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be accessible from the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. It is available on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to make sure it is correct, then hit send or check.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the exact same institution. In this case it is not necessary to enter a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds are usually transferred to the account within a single business day.
How to Open a Security First Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 8260 Northwoods Drive
There are a few points you should know prior to opening a Security First Bank account. This guide will take you through the process to help you open a Security First Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of Security First Bank account you want to create. There are numerous types of Security First Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and look at various Security First Bank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen an Security First Bank account your next task is gathering the necessary documents. Most Security First Bank accounts will require some basic details like your address, name and Social Security number. You might also be required to show proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents The following step will be to create the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone and in person, at a branch location. If you are opening an account, you’ll have to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount, such as $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making a Security First Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to take your time and pick the appropriate Security First Bank account that meets your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation, you can get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Security First Bank Account
You can create a Security First Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the required documents and documents, you can start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Security First Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 8260 Northwoods Drive
It might appear like a daunting job, but closing the Security First Bank account can be quite simple. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need your most recent Security First Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number and other identifiable information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.