Which is the Security First Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
Its Security First Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 4811 Van Dorn Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Security First Bank Branch Location in 4811 Van Dorn Lincoln, Nebraska
Security First Bank was established in Jul 1, 1924 and headquartered in 5505 Red Rock Lane Lincoln, Nebraska 68516. Security First Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
4811 Van Dorn Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Security First Bank branch offices located in Lincoln Nebraska. Security First Bank Lincoln Branch has been providing services to these customers since Jun 30, 2004. You can reach this Security First Bank Lincoln Branch via customer service number (402) 323-8012.
Security First Bank Lincoln Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Security First Bank official website www.security1stbank.com.
Security First Bank Hours in 4811 Van Dorn Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:30 PM|
Security First Bank Address Map in 4811 Van Dorn Lincoln, Nebraska
Security First Bank in 4811 Van Dorn Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Security First Bank Phone Number in 4811 Van Dorn Lincoln, Nebraska?
The phone number of Security First Bank is (402) 323-8012.
What is Security First Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Security First Bank is www.security1stbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Security First Bank in 4811 Van Dorn Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Security First Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 4811 Van Dorn
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Security First Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 4811 Van Dorn
There are a few different ways to transfer funds to Security First Bank to another one in Lincoln.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Security First Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Security First Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Security First Bank in another. These services usually are quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Security First Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the most efficient option when you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Security First Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 4811 Van Dorn
There are a few things you must be aware of before you can create an Security First Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the right Security First Bank account. There are many different Security First Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Security First Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is simple and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an Security First Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Security First Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having an Security First Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old. However, others allow the opening of accounts at any time with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to create an Security First Bank account, make sure you bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you manage your finances responsibly. When you turn 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The best time to start contemplating opening a Security First Bank account is when you start earning money from a part-time job, allowance, or other source. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Security First Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 4811 Van Dorn
It can be a real pain to close the Security First Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Security First Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow their directions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Security First Bank that your account has been closed.