Where is the Renasant Bank branch in Sylacauga Alabama?
Its Renasant Bank branch in Sylacauga is located at 135 James Patyon Boulevard Sylacauga, Alabama.
Table of Contents
Renasant Bank Branch Location in 135 James Patyon Boulevard Sylacauga, Alabama
Renasant Bank was established in Feb 27, 1904 and headquartered in 209 Troy Street Tupelo, Mississippi 38801. Renasant Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
135 James Patyon Boulevard Sylacauga, Alabama is one of Renasant Bank branch offices in Sylacauga Alabama. Renasant Bank Sylacauga Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Establishment of branch. Contact this Renasant Bank Sylacauga Branch via customer service number (256) 401-3000.
Renasant Bank Sylacauga Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Renasant Bank official website www.renasantbank.com.
Renasant Bank Hours in 135 James Patyon Boulevard Sylacauga, Alabama
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Renasant Bank Address Map in 135 James Patyon Boulevard Sylacauga, Alabama
Renasant Bank in 135 James Patyon Boulevard Sylacauga, Alabama (FAQs)
What is Renasant Bank Phone Number in 135 James Patyon Boulevard Sylacauga, Alabama?
The phone number of Renasant Bank is (256) 401-3000.
What is Renasant Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Renasant Bank is www.renasantbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Renasant Bank in 135 James Patyon Boulevard Sylacauga, Alabama?
What Time Does Renasant Bank Open and Close in Sylacauga Branch – 135 James Patyon Boulevard
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Renasant Bank to Another in Sylacauga Branch – 135 James Patyon Boulevard
There are a few different ways to transfer funds to Renasant Bank to another in Sylacauga.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Renasant Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the Renasant Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from Renasant Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Renasant Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash quickly.
How to Open a Renasant Bank Account in Sylacauga Branch – 135 James Patyon Boulevard
There are a few points you should know prior to opening an Renasant Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps so that you can open an Renasant Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of Renasant Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Renasant Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that’s right for you. Research and look at different Renasant Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Renasant Bank account your next task is gathering the required documents. Most Renasant Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address, and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or identification.
Once you have all required documents then the following step will be to actually start the account. It can be done on the internet, over the phone, and in person, at a branch location. When you open your account you’ll need to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an Renasant Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time and choose the right Renasant Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation it is possible to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Renasant Bank Account
There is no set age for opening an Renasant Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any age with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to start a Renasant Bank account, you must bring your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner jointly of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and take all the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening an Renasant Bank account is the moment you start earning money from a part-time job, allowance, or another sources. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances before you have to utilize it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Renasant Bank Account in Sylacauga Branch – 135 James Patyon Boulevard
It could seem like a daunting process, but closing an Renasant Bank account can be simple. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require the latest Renasant Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.