Where is the Renasant Bank branch in Buford Georgia?
The Renasant Bank branch in Buford is located at 2255 Buford Hwy Buford, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Renasant Bank Branch Location in 2255 Buford Hwy Buford, Georgia
Renasant Bank was established in Feb 27, 1904 and headquartered in 209 Troy Street Tupelo, Mississippi 38801. Renasant Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
2255 Buford Hwy Buford, Georgia is one of Renasant Bank branch offices located in Buford Georgia. Renasant Bank Buford Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Sep 5, 2007. Contact this Renasant Bank Buford Branch by calling the customer service number (770) 963-9224.
Renasant Bank Buford Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Renasant Bank official website www.renasantbank.com.
Renasant Bank Hours in 2255 Buford Hwy Buford, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Renasant Bank Address Map in 2255 Buford Hwy Buford, Georgia
Renasant Bank in 2255 Buford Hwy Buford, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Renasant Bank Phone Number in 2255 Buford Hwy Buford, Georgia?
The phone number of Renasant Bank is (770) 963-9224.
What is Renasant Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Renasant Bank is www.renasantbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Renasant Bank in 2255 Buford Hwy Buford, Georgia?
What Time Does Renasant Bank Open and Close in Buford Branch – 2255 Buford Hwy
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Renasant Bank to Another in Buford Branch – 2255 Buford Hwy
There are several ways that you can transfer money between Renasant Bank to another in Buford.
1. The most commonly used method is to use a wire transfer. This is where the Renasant Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is where the Renasant Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Renasant Bank to another. These services are usually quick and you can set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Renasant Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Renasant Bank Account in Buford Branch – 2255 Buford Hwy
There are a few things you need to know before opening the Renasant Bank account. This guide will take you through the process to help you open a Renasant Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to decide is what type of Renasant Bank account you’d like to create. There are a variety of Renasant Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Do some research and compare different Renasant Bank accounts to find the best fit for your requirements.
Once you’ve chosen an Renasant Bank account then your next task is gathering the necessary documents. The majority of Renasant Bank accounts require basic details like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all required documents then the second step would be to actually start the account. This can be done online or over the phone and in person, at a branch location. When you open an account, you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount of money like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. You’ll also need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making a Renasant Bank account is a simple process, however it’s crucial to take your time and choose the right Renasant Bank account for your needs. With a bit of research and preparation you’ll be able to get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Renasant Bank Account
You can create a Renasant Bank account once you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account on your own. Some banks may permit you to open a joint account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Renasant Bank Account in Buford Branch – 2255 Buford Hwy
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing the Renasant Bank accounts is simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need your most recent Renasant Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.