Where is the Regions Bank branch in Winder Georgia?
Its Regions Bank branch in Winder is located at 209 N. Broad Street Winder, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Regions Bank Branch Location in 209 N. Broad Street Winder, Georgia
Regions Bank was established in Jan 1, 1928 and headquartered in 1900 Fifth Avenue North Birmingham, Alabama 35203. Regions Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
209 N. Broad Street Winder, Georgia is one of Regions Bank branch offices in Winder Georgia. Regions Bank Winder Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Dec 15, 1987. You can contact the Regions Bank Winder Branch by calling the customer service number (800) 734-4667.
Regions Bank Winder Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Regions Bank official website www.regions.com.
Regions Bank Hours in 209 N. Broad Street Winder, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Regions Bank Address Map in 209 N. Broad Street Winder, Georgia
Regions Bank in 209 N. Broad Street Winder, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Regions Bank Phone Number in 209 N. Broad Street Winder, Georgia?
The phone number of Regions Bank is (800) 734-4667.
What is Regions Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Regions Bank is www.regions.com.
What is the Post Code of Regions Bank in 209 N. Broad Street Winder, Georgia?
What Time Does Regions Bank Open and Close in Winder Branch – 209 N. Broad Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Regions Bank to Another in Winder Branch – 209 N. Broad Street
There are several methods to transfer funds between Regions Bank to another one in Winder.
1. The most common way is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Regions Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is where the Regions Bank will communicate with each other via the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds to Regions Bank into another. These are typically instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Regions Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Regions Bank Account in Winder Branch – 209 N. Broad Street
There are some things you need to be aware of before you can create an Regions Bank account. The first thing you need to decide on is the correct Regions Bank account. There are a variety of Regions Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to research your options before you choose which one is the best for you.
Once you’ve chosen the Regions Bank account, the next step is gathering all of the required documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the cash in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an Regions Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Regions Bank Account
You can create an Regions Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, however this isn’t the norm. You may also need to prove your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Regions Bank Account in Winder Branch – 209 N. Broad Street
It’s a big pain to close the Regions Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Regions Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Regions Bank that your account has been shut down.