Where is the Regions Bank branch in East St. Louis Illinois?
The Regions Bank branch in East St. Louis is located at 8405 State Street East St. Louis, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Regions Bank Branch Location in 8405 State Street East St. Louis, Illinois
Regions Bank was established in Jan 1, 1928 and headquartered in 1900 Fifth Avenue North Birmingham, Alabama 35203. Regions Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
8405 State Street East St. Louis, Illinois is one of Regions Bank branch offices in East St. Louis Illinois. Regions Bank East St. Louis Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Jun 15, 1959. Contact the Regions Bank East St. Louis Branch through customer service phone number (800) 734-4667.
Regions Bank East St. Louis Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Regions Bank official website www.regions.com.
Regions Bank Hours in 8405 State Street East St. Louis, Illinois
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Regions Bank Address Map in 8405 State Street East St. Louis, Illinois
Regions Bank in 8405 State Street East St. Louis, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Regions Bank Phone Number in 8405 State Street East St. Louis, Illinois?
The number for Regions Bank is (800) 734-4667.
What is Regions Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Regions Bank is www.regions.com.
What is the Post Code of Regions Bank in 8405 State Street East St. Louis, Illinois?
What Time Does Regions Bank Open and Close in East St. Louis Branch – 8405 State Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Regions Bank to Another in East St. Louis Branch – 8405 State Street
There are several ways that you can transfer money between Regions Bank to another in East St. Louis.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is the method where Regions Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Regions Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Regions Bank into another. These services are usually immediate and you could create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Regions Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Regions Bank Account in East St. Louis Branch – 8405 State Street
There are a few things you must know before opening the Regions Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can open the Regions Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to decide is the type of Regions Bank account you’d like to create. There are a variety of Regions Bank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s right for you. Do some research and compare different Regions Bank accounts to determine the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Regions Bank account then the next step is to collect the required documents. The majority of Regions Bank accounts require basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
After you have required documents then the second step would be to create the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone or in person at the branch location. When you open the account you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This involves taking deposits and withdraws as needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making a Regions Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to take your time and select the best Regions Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of investigation and preparation you’ll be able to create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Regions Bank Account
You can create a Regions Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no age limit but most banks insist that you’re at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to create a joint bank account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Regions Bank Account in East St. Louis Branch – 8405 State Street
It can be a real hassle to shut down a Regions Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Regions Bank and ask to end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. Refuse to debit any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Regions Bank the account is shut down.