Where is Regions Bank branch in East Peoria Illinois?
This Regions Bank branch in East Peoria is located at 160 Spinder Dr East Peoria, Illinois.
Table of Contents
Regions Bank Branch Location in 160 Spinder Dr East Peoria, Illinois
Regions Bank was established in Jan 1, 1928 and headquartered in 1900 Fifth Avenue North Birmingham, Alabama 35203. Regions Bank became a member of FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
160 Spinder Dr East Peoria, Illinois is one of Regions Bank branch offices in East Peoria Illinois. Regions Bank East Peoria Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. You can reach the Regions Bank East Peoria Branch via customer service number (800) 734-4667.
Regions Bank East Peoria Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking go to Regions Bank official website www.regions.com.
Regions Bank Hours in 160 Spinder Dr East Peoria, Illinois
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Regions Bank Address Map in 160 Spinder Dr East Peoria, Illinois
Regions Bank in 160 Spinder Dr East Peoria, Illinois (FAQs)
What is Regions Bank Phone Number in 160 Spinder Dr East Peoria, Illinois?
The number for Regions Bank is (800) 734-4667.
What is Regions Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Regions Bank is www.regions.com.
What is the Post Code of Regions Bank in 160 Spinder Dr East Peoria, Illinois?
What Time Does Regions Bank Open and Close in East Peoria Branch – 160 Spinder Dr
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Regions Bank to Another in East Peoria Branch – 160 Spinder Dr
There are many ways that you can transfer money to Regions Bank to another in East Peoria.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Regions Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is when the Regions Bank will be able to communicate with each other via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred that way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. It is also possible to use services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds between Regions Bank to another. These services usually are quick and you can configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Regions Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Regions Bank Account in East Peoria Branch – 160 Spinder Dr
There are a few points you need to know before opening a Regions Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can set up an Regions Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to decide is what kind of Regions Bank account you want to create. There are a variety of Regions Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and look at different Regions Bank accounts to find the most suitable one for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Regions Bank account, your next task is to collect the required documents. Most Regions Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
Once you have all the necessary documents, the following step will be to start the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at the branch location. When you first open an account, you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. This is typically a small amount like $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. It is also important to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Regions Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time and select the best Regions Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation you’ll be able to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Regions Bank Account
You can open an Regions Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with parents or guardians when you are under 18.
How to Close a Regions Bank Account in East Peoria Branch – 160 Spinder Dr
It can be a real trouble to close the Regions Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Regions Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Regions Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.