Where is the Regions Bank branch in Alpharetta Georgia?
Its Regions Bank branch in Alpharetta is located at 11140 State Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Regions Bank Branch Location in 11140 State Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia
Regions Bank was established in Jan 1, 1928 and headquartered in 1900 Fifth Avenue North Birmingham, Alabama 35203. Regions Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
11140 State Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia is one of Regions Bank branch offices in Alpharetta Georgia. Regions Bank Alpharetta Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Nov 1, 2000. You can contact the Regions Bank Alpharetta Branch by calling the customer service number (800) 734-4667.
Regions Bank Alpharetta Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Regions Bank official website www.regions.com.
Regions Bank Hours in 11140 State Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Regions Bank Address Map in 11140 State Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia
Regions Bank in 11140 State Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Regions Bank Phone Number in 11140 State Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia?
The number for Regions Bank is (800) 734-4667.
What is Regions Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Regions Bank is www.regions.com.
What is the Post Code of Regions Bank in 11140 State Bridge Road Alpharetta, Georgia?
What Time Does Regions Bank Open and Close in Alpharetta Branch – 11140 State Bridge Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Regions Bank to Another in Alpharetta Branch – 11140 State Bridge Road
There are several ways that you can transfer funds to Regions Bank to another in Alpharetta.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is the method where Regions Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Regions Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. It usually takes a couple of days as well.
3. You can also use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Regions Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always just withdraw cash from Regions Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Regions Bank Account in Alpharetta Branch – 11140 State Bridge Road
There are some important things you need to know before you open the Regions Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure to help you select the best account for your needs and avoid any mistakes.
First, you need to decide what type of account you’d like. The most popular kinds are savings accounts, checking accounts or money market funds. Each type has their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the distinction before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a good way to keep your cash if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically have higher yields than check accounts however, there may be restrictions on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are great when you require regular access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that you can use to make purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be fees associated with certain transactions, like using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you require access to your funds often the money market account might not be the best choice.
After you’ve chosen the type of account that you would like to have, you need to search for the best deal. There are many things to take into consideration like the interest rate, fees and minimum balance requirements. It is important to evaluate rates from a variety of Regions Bank accounts before making a decision.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to open it. The process is fairly simple and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply personal information, such as your name, address, as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit funds into the account to open it.
Once your account is open You can begin using it immediately. Just be sure to be aware of your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Regions Bank offer options like credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening an Regions Bank accounts is a quick process that can help you save time and money over the long term. By doing your research and looking around, you can find the account that best suits your needs and helps you meet the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Regions Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open a Regions Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old, while others allow you to open an account at any time with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to create a Regions Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become an owner in joint on the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account activity and help you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The best time to start thinking about opening a Regions Bank account is the moment you begin earning income through a part-time work, allowance, or other source. This will give you the chance to begin saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you need to use it for more complex financial tasks like taking out a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Regions Bank Account in Alpharetta Branch – 11140 State Bridge Road
It may appear like a daunting job however, closing a Regions Bank account is actually easy. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Collect all of your documents. You will need to have the most recent Regions Bank statement as well as a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number and other identifiable information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.