Which is the Rcb Bank branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
The Rcb Bank branch in Edmond is located at 855 West Covell Road Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Rcb Bank Branch Location in 855 West Covell Road Edmond, Oklahoma
Rcb Bank was established in Jan 14, 1936 and headquartered in 300 West Patti Page Boulevard Claremore, Oklahoma 74017. Rcb Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jul 9, 1936.
855 West Covell Road Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Rcb Bank branch offices in Edmond Oklahoma. Rcb Bank Edmond Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Jun 24, 2013. You can reach this Rcb Bank Edmond Branch through customer service phone number (405) 608-5200.
Rcb Bank Edmond Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Rcb Bank official website www.rcbbank.net.
Rcb Bank Hours in 855 West Covell Road Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Rcb Bank Address Map in 855 West Covell Road Edmond, Oklahoma
Rcb Bank in 855 West Covell Road Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Rcb Bank Phone Number in 855 West Covell Road Edmond, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Rcb Bank is (405) 608-5200.
What is Rcb Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Rcb Bank is www.rcbbank.net.
What is the Post Code of Rcb Bank in 855 West Covell Road Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Rcb Bank Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 855 West Covell Road
Monday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Rcb Bank to Another in Edmond Branch – 855 West Covell Road
There are many reasons you may have to transfer funds from Rcb Bank in Edmond into another. Maybe you’re moving into an entirely new location and require to close your current Rcb Bank account and create a new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Rcb Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be accessible from the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s accurate, then click send or check.
It’s a little different when you’re moving money between accounts at the same bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process will take a couple of minutes, after which the money will be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Rcb Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 855 West Covell Road
There are a few things you must complete before opening a Rcb Bank account. First, you have to do is select the right Rcb Bank account. There are a variety of Rcb Bank accounts to choose from It’s crucial to do your research before you pick the one that is right for you.
After you’ve selected an Rcb Bank account, the next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes the Social Security number, photo ID and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill out an application and then deposit the money in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an Rcb Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Rcb Bank Account
There is no age limit for having a Rcb Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old. However, others allow you to open an account at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and would like to create a Rcb Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you learn how to manage your finances in a responsible manner. Once you reach 18years old, you’ll have the ability to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening an Rcb Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or another sources. This will give you the opportunity to start saving and learning the best ways to handle your finances before you have to utilize it for more complex financial transactions like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Rcb Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 855 West Covell Road
It can be a real pain to close a Rcb Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Rcb Bank and request to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Rcb Bank the account is shut down.