Where is the Rcb Bank branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
This Rcb Bank branch in Edmond is located at 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Rcb Bank Branch Location in 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
Rcb Bank was established in Jan 14, 1936 and headquartered in 300 West Patti Page Boulevard Claremore, Oklahoma 74017. Rcb Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jul 9, 1936.
16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Rcb Bank branch offices in Edmond Oklahoma. Rcb Bank Edmond Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Jun 24, 2013. You can contact this Rcb Bank Edmond Branch through customer service phone number (405) 608-5200.
Rcb Bank Edmond Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Rcb Bank official website www.rcbbank.net.
Rcb Bank Hours in 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Rcb Bank Address Map in 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma
Rcb Bank in 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Rcb Bank Phone Number in 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Rcb Bank is (405) 608-5200.
What is Rcb Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Rcb Bank is www.rcbbank.net.
What is the Post Code of Rcb Bank in 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Rcb Bank Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue
Monday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (7:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Rcb Bank to Another in Edmond Branch – 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue
There are many reasons why you could have to transfer funds from Rcb Bank within Edmond to another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your current Rcb Bank account and open an entirely new one. Maybe you’re consolidating accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log into your online Rcb Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. This could be called different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu menu of the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the bank’s website , or on your checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is accurate, then click send or check.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at one bank. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds will typically be accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Rcb Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue
There are some things you should know prior to opening the Rcb Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the steps to help you open the Rcb Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to determine is what type of Rcb Bank account you’d like to open. There are a variety of Rcb Bank accounts, and it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Conduct some research and then compare the different Rcb Bank accounts to find the best fit for your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Rcb Bank account, the next step is to gather the necessary documents. Most Rcb Bank accounts will require basic details like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You might also be required to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the following step will be to open the account. This can be done online or over the phone or in person at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll have to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. It is also important to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening an Rcb Bank account is an easy process, but it’s important to take your time to pick the appropriate Rcb Bank account for your needs. If you do a little research and preparation, you can get an account open without tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Rcb Bank Account
You can create an Rcb Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you’re at least 18 years old to open an account for yourself. Certain banks might permit you to open a joint account with a parent or guardian if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Rcb Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 16461 North Pennsylvania Avenue
It might seem like a daunting process however, closing an Rcb Bank accounts is simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect all of your documents. You’ll require the current Rcb Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be able to help you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number, as well as other identifying information. They might also ask why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automated payments associated with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.