Where is Rabobank branch in Yuba City California?
Its Rabobank branch in Yuba City is located at 1600 Butte House Road Yuba City, California.
Table of Contents
Rabobank Branch Location in 1600 Butte House Road Yuba City, California
Rabobank was established in Mar 19, 1981 and headquartered in 915 Highland Pointe Drive, Suite 350 Roseville, California 95678. Rabobank became a member of FDIC insured in Mar 19, 1981.
1600 Butte House Road Yuba City, California is one of Rabobank branch offices located in Yuba City California. Rabobank Yuba City Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Oct 14, 1997. You can contact the Rabobank Yuba City Branch by calling the customer service number (530) 751-2700.
Rabobank Yuba City Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services go to Rabobank official website www.rabobankamerica.com.
Rabobank Hours in 1600 Butte House Road Yuba City, California
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Rabobank Address Map in 1600 Butte House Road Yuba City, California
Rabobank in 1600 Butte House Road Yuba City, California (FAQs)
What is Rabobank Phone Number in 1600 Butte House Road Yuba City, California?
The number for Rabobank is (530) 751-2700.
What is Rabobank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Rabobank is www.rabobankamerica.com.
What is the Post Code of Rabobank in 1600 Butte House Road Yuba City, California?
What Time Does Rabobank Open and Close in Yuba City Branch – 1600 Butte House Road
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Rabobank to Another in Yuba City Branch – 1600 Butte House Road
There are a few different methods to transfer funds to Rabobank to another one in Yuba City.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where Rabobank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make an ACH transfer. This is when the Rabobank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds from Rabobank into another. These services are usually instant and you can even set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Rabobank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Rabobank Account in Yuba City Branch – 1600 Butte House Road
There are a few points you need to know before opening the Rabobank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process to help you open the Rabobank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what type of Rabobank account you want to create. There are numerous types of Rabobank accounts, and it’s essential to choose one that’s best for you. Do some research and compare different Rabobank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your requirements.
After you’ve selected a Rabobank account the next step is to gather the necessary documents. Most Rabobank accounts will require basic information like your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
Once you have all required documents then the following step will be to create the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, and in person, at a branch. If you are opening an account, you’ll need to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an Rabobank account is a simple process, however it’s crucial to take your time and choose the right Rabobank account for your needs. With a bit of research and preparation you’ll be able to open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Rabobank Account
There isn’t a set age for opening a Rabobank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old, while others allow the opening of accounts at any time with a parent or guardian as a co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and are looking to create an Rabobank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This gives them the power to keep track of the activity of your account and help you learn how to control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18, you’ll be able to take full control of the account and make all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start contemplating opening an Rabobank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job allowance, or another source. This gives you the chance to begin building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you need to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Rabobank Account in Yuba City Branch – 1600 Butte House Road
It may seem like a daunting task however, closing the Rabobank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You will need to have your latest Rabobank statement and a voided check from your account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may ask you for your account number as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.