Which is the Provident State Bank, Inc. branch in Secretary Maryland?
Its Provident State Bank, Inc. branch in Secretary is located at 141 Main Street Secretary, Maryland.
Table of Contents
Provident State Bank, Inc. Branch Location in 141 Main Street Secretary, Maryland
Provident State Bank, Inc. was established in Jan 1, 1904 and headquartered in 312 Main Street Preston, Maryland 21655. Provident State Bank, Inc. became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
141 Main Street Secretary, Maryland is one of Provident State Bank, Inc. branch offices located in Secretary Maryland. Provident State Bank, Inc. Secretary Branch has been offering services to these customers since Aug 16, 1971. Contact this Provident State Bank, Inc. Secretary Branch by calling the customer service number (410) 943-4951.
Provident State Bank, Inc. Secretary Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services you can visit Provident State Bank, Inc. official website www.providentstatebank.com.
Provident State Bank, Inc. Hours in 141 Main Street Secretary, Maryland
|Monday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Provident State Bank, Inc. Address Map in 141 Main Street Secretary, Maryland
Provident State Bank, Inc. in 141 Main Street Secretary, Maryland (FAQs)
What is Provident State Bank, Inc. Phone Number in 141 Main Street Secretary, Maryland?
The phone number of Provident State Bank, Inc. is (410) 943-4951.
What is Provident State Bank, Inc. Online Banking Website?
The official website of Provident State Bank, Inc. is www.providentstatebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Provident State Bank, Inc. in 141 Main Street Secretary, Maryland?
What Time Does Provident State Bank, Inc. Open and Close in Secretary Branch – 141 Main Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Provident State Bank, Inc. to Another in Secretary Branch – 141 Main Street
There are many ways to transfer money between Provident State Bank, Inc. to another one in Secretary.
1. The most popular method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Provident State Bank, Inc. sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Provident State Bank, Inc. will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Provident State Bank, Inc. in another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Provident State Bank, Inc. and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best choice if you’re moving a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Provident State Bank, Inc. Account in Secretary Branch – 141 Main Street
There are some important things you need to know prior to opening the Provident State Bank, Inc. account. This guide will take you through the process to help you select the right account to meet your needs and avoid any mistakes.
First, you need to decide what type of account you want. The most common types are savings accounts, checking accounts, or money market funds. Each comes with its own set of benefits and disadvantages, therefore it is important to know the distinction before making a final decision.
Savings accounts are a good way to keep your cash if you don’t need immediate access to it. They typically have greater yields than check accounts however there could be limitations on how often you can access your money.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdrawals. However, there could be fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal limits. If you need to access your funds frequently the money market account might not be the right choice for you.
After you’ve chosen the type of account that you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best price. There are numerous factors to consider like interest rates, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Provident State Bank, Inc. account before making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, you’re now ready to sign in. The process is relatively easy and can be completed online in just a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply personal information, such as your name, address and Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit funds into the account to open it.
After your account has been opened, you can start using it straight away. Make sure you monitor your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you have to borrow money, the majority of Provident State Bank, Inc. offer alternatives such as lines of credit or overdraft security.
The process of opening an Provident State Bank, Inc. accounts is a simple procedure that could help you save time and cash in the end. If you do your homework and looking around for an account that meets your requirements and will help you reach the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Provident State Bank, Inc. Account
You can open a Provident State Bank, Inc. account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you are at 18 to create an account on your own. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with parents or guardians in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Provident State Bank, Inc. Account in Secretary Branch – 141 Main Street
It might seem like a daunting task, but closing a Provident State Bank, Inc. account can be simple. Here are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need the most recent Provident State Bank, Inc. statement as well as a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.