Where is the Provident Bank branch in Dunellen New Jersey?
Its Provident Bank branch in Dunellen is located at 333 North Avenue Dunellen, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Provident Bank Branch Location in 333 North Avenue Dunellen, New Jersey
Provident Bank was established in Feb 28, 1839 and headquartered in Washington And York Streets Jersey City, New Jersey 07303. Provident Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
333 North Avenue Dunellen, New Jersey is one of Provident Bank branch offices located in Dunellen New Jersey. Provident Bank Dunellen Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Feb 24, 1907. Contact the Provident Bank Dunellen Branch through customer service phone number (800) 448-7768.
Provident Bank Dunellen Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Provident Bank official website www.provident.Bank.
Provident Bank Hours in 333 North Avenue Dunellen, New Jersey
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Provident Bank Address Map in 333 North Avenue Dunellen, New Jersey
Provident Bank in 333 North Avenue Dunellen, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Provident Bank Phone Number in 333 North Avenue Dunellen, New Jersey?
The phone number of Provident Bank is (800) 448-7768.
What is Provident Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Provident Bank is www.provident.Bank.
What is the Post Code of Provident Bank in 333 North Avenue Dunellen, New Jersey?
What Time Does Provident Bank Open and Close in Dunellen Branch – 333 North Avenue
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Provident Bank to Another in Dunellen Branch – 333 North Avenue
There are many ways to transfer funds between Provident Bank to another one in Dunellen.
1. The most popular method is to use a wire transfer. This is when Provident Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is when the Provident Bank will connect with one another via the ACH network and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Provident Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Provident Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Provident Bank Account in Dunellen Branch – 333 North Avenue
There are some points you should know before you open the Provident Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can choose the right account to meet your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must choose the type of account you’d like. The most commonly used kinds are the savings account, checking accounts as well as money market account. Each has distinct advantages and drawbacks, and it is important to know the differences before making a final decision.
Savings accounts can be a useful option to save your money when you don’t need instant access to it. They usually offer higher interest rates than checking accounts, however, there could be limitations regarding the number of times you can access your money.
Checking accounts are great when you require regular access to your funds. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that can be used for purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be fees associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher rates of interest than savings or checking accounts, however they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you have to access your money frequently, a money market account might not be the best option.
Once you’ve settled on the type of account you are looking for, you must search for the best deal. There are numerous aspects to think about, such as fees, interest rates, and the minimum balance requirement. It is important to evaluate offers from multiple Provident Bank accounts before making a decision.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to open it. The process is fairly simple and can usually be done online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply personal information, such as your name, address, and Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit money into the account in order to open it.
When your account is opened and you are able to use it immediately. Just be sure to monitor your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you have to borrow money, most Provident Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft security.
Opening a Provident Bank account is a straightforward procedure that could save you time and money in the long run. If you do your homework and shopping around to find an account that is suitable for your needs and helps you achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Provident Bank Account
You can open a Provident Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement, although most banks require that you be at least 18 years old to create an account for yourself. Some banks will permit you to create a joint bank account with a parent or guardian when you are under 18.
How to Close a Provident Bank Account in Dunellen Branch – 333 North Avenue
It may seem like a daunting process, but closing an Provident Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll require the current Provident Bank statement and a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.