Where is Provident Bank branch in Dumont New Jersey?
Its Provident Bank branch in Dumont is located at 21 Washington Avenue Dumont, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Provident Bank Branch Location in 21 Washington Avenue Dumont, New Jersey
Provident Bank was established in Feb 28, 1839 and headquartered in Washington And York Streets Jersey City, New Jersey 07303. Provident Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
21 Washington Avenue Dumont, New Jersey is one of Provident Bank branch offices in Dumont New Jersey. Provident Bank Dumont Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Aug 19, 1972. Contact this Provident Bank Dumont Branch through customer service phone number (800) 448-7768.
Provident Bank Dumont Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking you can visit Provident Bank official website www.provident.Bank.
Provident Bank Hours in 21 Washington Avenue Dumont, New Jersey
|Monday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Provident Bank Address Map in 21 Washington Avenue Dumont, New Jersey
Provident Bank in 21 Washington Avenue Dumont, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Provident Bank Phone Number in 21 Washington Avenue Dumont, New Jersey?
The phone number of Provident Bank is (800) 448-7768.
What is Provident Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Provident Bank is www.provident.Bank.
What is the Post Code of Provident Bank in 21 Washington Avenue Dumont, New Jersey?
What Time Does Provident Bank Open and Close in Dumont Branch – 21 Washington Avenue
Monday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Provident Bank to Another in Dumont Branch – 21 Washington Avenue
There are many reasons why you could require transferring money from Provident Bank in Dumont into another. Maybe you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your old Provident Bank account and open an entirely new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce charges. It doesn’t matter, the process is quite easy to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Provident Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be located in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account you wish to transfer money to. It can be located on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts at one bank. In this case it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds are usually transferred to the account within one business day.
How to Open a Provident Bank Account in Dumont Branch – 21 Washington Avenue
There are a few points you need to know before opening an Provident Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process so that you can set up the Provident Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to decide is what type of Provident Bank account you want to create. There are many different types of Provident Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and compare different Provident Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected the Provident Bank account you’ll need gathering the necessary documents. The majority of Provident Bank accounts require basic details like your address, name and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all required documents, the second step would be to actually create the account. It can be done on the internet or over the phone or in person at a branch location. When you open the account you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. This can be a modest amount of money like $25.
After your account is open it’s time to begin using it. This means taking deposits and withdraws when needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an Provident Bank account is a straightforward process, however it’s crucial to be patient and pick the appropriate Provident Bank account for your needs. With a bit of investigation and preparation it is possible to create an account with no tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Provident Bank Account
You can open an Provident Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit, although most banks require that you’re at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks will allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent in the event that you are less than 18.
How to Close a Provident Bank Account in Dumont Branch – 21 Washington Avenue
It could seem like a daunting process, but closing the Provident Bank account is actually simple. These are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather your documents. You’ll require the most recent Provident Bank statement and a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number and other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. After the account has been shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.