Which is the Prosperity Bank branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
The Prosperity Bank branch in Edmond is located at 2201 S. Broadway Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Prosperity Bank Branch Location in 2201 S. Broadway Edmond, Oklahoma
Prosperity Bank was established in Sep 13, 1949 and headquartered in 1301 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas 77437. Prosperity Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Sep 13, 1949.
2201 S. Broadway Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Prosperity Bank branch offices in Edmond Oklahoma. Prosperity Bank Edmond Branch has been offering services to these customers since Jan 29, 2001. Contact this Prosperity Bank Edmond Branch by calling the customer service number (405) 359-9199.
Prosperity Bank Edmond Branch also provide regular banking service. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Prosperity Bank official website www.prosperitybankusa.com.
Prosperity Bank Hours in 2201 S. Broadway Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Prosperity Bank Address Map in 2201 S. Broadway Edmond, Oklahoma
Prosperity Bank in 2201 S. Broadway Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Prosperity Bank Phone Number in 2201 S. Broadway Edmond, Oklahoma?
The phone number of Prosperity Bank is (405) 359-9199.
What is Prosperity Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Prosperity Bank is www.prosperitybankusa.com.
What is the Post Code of Prosperity Bank in 2201 S. Broadway Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Prosperity Bank Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 2201 S. Broadway
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Prosperity Bank to Another in Edmond Branch – 2201 S. Broadway
There are several methods to transfer funds to Prosperity Bank to another in Edmond.
1. The most common way is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Prosperity Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through an ACH transfer. This is when the Prosperity Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money will be transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money between Prosperity Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Prosperity Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Prosperity Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 2201 S. Broadway
There are some important things to consider before you open the Prosperity Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you select the best account for your needs and be sure to avoid making any errors.
First, you need to choose the type of account you want. The most common types include savings accounts, checking accounts, or money market funds. Each comes with their own advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a good place to store your money if you don’t need immediate access to it. They typically have greater yields than check accounts however there could be limitations on the frequency at which you can access your money.
Checking accounts are ideal if you need frequent access to your funds. A majority of checking accounts have the option of a debit card which you can use to make purchases or withdraw. There are fees for certain transactions, such as using an out-of-network ATM.
Market accounts have higher interest rates than savings or checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal limits. If you require access to your funds frequently the money market account may not be the right choice for you.
Once you’ve decided on the kind of account you want, it’s time to search for the best deal. There are a number of aspects to think about like fees, interest rates, and the minimum balance requirement. It’s crucial to look at rates from a variety of Prosperity Bank accounts before making a choice.
Once you’ve located the correct account, you’re ready to sign in. The process is fairly simple and is usually completed online in only a few minutes. You’ll be required to supply details about yourself, like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. You may also be required to deposit money into the account to open it.
Once your account is open, you can start using it right away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance and make sure you don’t overdraw your account. If you have to borrow money, most Prosperity Bank provide options such as lines of credit or overdraft protection.
Opening a Prosperity Bank account is a simple procedure that will help you save time and cash in the end. Through research and shopping around to find the account that best suits your requirements and assists you to reach those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Prosperity Bank Account
You can start a Prosperity Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you’re 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. After you have all the documents required and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Prosperity Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 2201 S. Broadway
It’s often a hassle to shut down an Prosperity Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Prosperity Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow the instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds from the account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards linked to the account.
7. Be sure to receive a an email confirmation from Prosperity Bank the account is shut down.