Which is the Prosperity Bank branch in Abilene Texas?
Its Prosperity Bank branch in Abilene is located at 1502 Barrow St Abilene, Texas.
Table of Contents
Prosperity Bank Branch Location in 1502 Barrow St Abilene, Texas
Prosperity Bank was established in Sep 13, 1949 and headquartered in 1301 North Mechanic Street El Campo, Texas 77437. Prosperity Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Sep 13, 1949.
1502 Barrow St Abilene, Texas is one of Prosperity Bank branch offices in Abilene Texas. Prosperity Bank Abilene Branch has been providing services to these customers since Oct 6, 2003. You can contact this Prosperity Bank Abilene Branch by calling the customer service number (325) 794-2000.
Prosperity Bank Abilene Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking you can visit Prosperity Bank official website www.prosperitybankusa.com.
Prosperity Bank Hours in 1502 Barrow St Abilene, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 3:00 PM|
Prosperity Bank Address Map in 1502 Barrow St Abilene, Texas
Prosperity Bank in 1502 Barrow St Abilene, Texas (FAQs)
What is Prosperity Bank Phone Number in 1502 Barrow St Abilene, Texas?
The phone number of Prosperity Bank is (325) 794-2000.
What is Prosperity Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Prosperity Bank is www.prosperitybankusa.com.
What is the Post Code of Prosperity Bank in 1502 Barrow St Abilene, Texas?
What Time Does Prosperity Bank Open and Close in Abilene Branch – 1502 Barrow St
Monday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Prosperity Bank to Another in Abilene Branch – 1502 Barrow St
There are many ways to transfer funds from Prosperity Bank to another account in Abilene.
1. The most commonly used method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is the method where Prosperity Bank sends the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Prosperity Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred this way. This typically takes a few days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds to Prosperity Bank into another. These services usually are instant and you can even configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Prosperity Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s a viable option if you’re looking to transfer cash fast.
How to Open a Prosperity Bank Account in Abilene Branch – 1502 Barrow St
There are a few things you need to know before opening a Prosperity Bank account. This guide will take you through the steps to help you open a Prosperity Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to do is figure out what kind of Prosperity Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Prosperity Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and then compare the different Prosperity Bank accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your needs.
After you’ve selected an Prosperity Bank account then your next task is to collect the necessary documents. Most Prosperity Bank accounts require basic information , such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to prove your income or identification.
After you have the necessary documents then the following step will be to open the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone and in person, at the branch location. When you first open the account you’ll have to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening an Prosperity Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time to select the best Prosperity Bank account for your needs. With a bit of study and planning it is possible to get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Prosperity Bank Account
You can start a Prosperity Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you be 18 years old, however this isn’t always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, such as an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required and documents, you can create a savings or a checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Prosperity Bank Account in Abilene Branch – 1502 Barrow St
It’s a big hassle to shut down the Prosperity Bank account. Here are some tips to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Prosperity Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Prosperity Bank that your account has been closed.