Which is the Prime Bank branch in Edmond Oklahoma?
This Prime Bank branch in Edmond is located at 1016 West Covell Rd Edmond, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents
Prime Bank Branch Location in 1016 West Covell Rd Edmond, Oklahoma
Prime Bank was established in Apr 7, 2008 and headquartered in 1016 West Covell Rd Edmond, Oklahoma 73003. Prime Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Apr 7, 2008.
1016 West Covell Rd Edmond, Oklahoma is one of Prime Bank branch offices located in Edmond Oklahoma. Prime Bank Edmond Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Establishment of branch. Contact this Prime Bank Edmond Branch via customer service number (405) 340-2775.
Prime Bank Edmond Branch also provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Prime Bank official website WWW.PRIME.BANK.
Prime Bank Hours in 1016 West Covell Rd Edmond, Oklahoma
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Prime Bank Address Map in 1016 West Covell Rd Edmond, Oklahoma
Prime Bank in 1016 West Covell Rd Edmond, Oklahoma (FAQs)
What is Prime Bank Phone Number in 1016 West Covell Rd Edmond, Oklahoma?
The number for Prime Bank is (405) 340-2775.
What is Prime Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Prime Bank is WWW.PRIME.BANK.
What is the Post Code of Prime Bank in 1016 West Covell Rd Edmond, Oklahoma?
What Time Does Prime Bank Open and Close in Edmond Branch – 1016 West Covell Rd
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Prime Bank to Another in Edmond Branch – 1016 West Covell Rd
There are a few different ways to transfer money between Prime Bank to another account in Edmond.
1. The most popular method is to use wire transfers. This is the method where Prime Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Prime Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money will be transferred this way. This usually takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer money from Prime Bank in another. These services are usually instant and you can even create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Prime Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Prime Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 1016 West Covell Rd
There are a few steps you need to be aware of before you can create a Prime Bank account. The first thing you need to do is select the correct Prime Bank account. There are a variety of Prime Bank accounts available, so it’s important to research your options before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Prime Bank account The next step is to collect all the documents you need. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is simple and takes just about a minute. All you need be able to complete out an application and deposit your money into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an Prime Bank account you have no reason to not start saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Prime Bank Account
There is no set age for opening a Prime Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old, while other institutions may permit the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and are looking to open an account with Prime Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be an owner in joint on the account. This will give them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you learn how to control your finances with prudence. When you turn 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening an Prime Bank account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or other sources. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn how to manage your money before you are required to use it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out a loan or using credit cards.
How to Close a Prime Bank Account in Edmond Branch – 1016 West Covell Rd
It can be a real pain to close an Prime Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it easier.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Prime Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their directions carefully.
4. Withdraw any remaining money in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive an email confirmation from Prime Bank the account is shut down.