Where is the Poppy Bank branch in Windsor California?
Its Poppy Bank branch in Windsor is located at 9230 Old Redwood Highway Windsor, California.
Table of Contents
Poppy Bank Branch Location in 9230 Old Redwood Highway Windsor, California
Poppy Bank was established in Jan 28, 2005 and headquartered in 438 First Street Santa Rosa, California 95404. Poppy Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 28, 2005.
9230 Old Redwood Highway Windsor, California is one of Poppy Bank branch offices located in Windsor California. Poppy Bank Windsor Branch has provided service to customers from the time Establishment of branch. You can reach the Poppy Bank Windsor Branch by calling the customer service number .
Poppy Bank Windsor Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Poppy Bank official website www.poppy.bank.
Poppy Bank Hours in 9230 Old Redwood Highway Windsor, California
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Poppy Bank Address Map in 9230 Old Redwood Highway Windsor, California
Poppy Bank in 9230 Old Redwood Highway Windsor, California (FAQs)
What is Poppy Bank Phone Number in 9230 Old Redwood Highway Windsor, California?
The number for Poppy Bank is .
What is Poppy Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Poppy Bank is www.poppy.bank.
What is the Post Code of Poppy Bank in 9230 Old Redwood Highway Windsor, California?
What Time Does Poppy Bank Open and Close in Windsor Branch – 9230 Old Redwood Highway
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Poppy Bank to Another in Windsor Branch – 9230 Old Redwood Highway
There are many reasons you could require transferring money from Poppy Bank in Windsor in another. Perhaps you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Poppy Bank account and create a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Poppy Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different depending on your bank However, it will be accessible from the main menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure that it is accurate, then click send or check.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts at the exact same institution. In this case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, after which the funds are usually accessible in the second account within one business day.
How to Open a Poppy Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 9230 Old Redwood Highway
There are a few steps you should do before you can open an Poppy Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the right Poppy Bank account. There are numerous Poppy Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Poppy Bank account The next step is gathering all the necessary documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at least $25 in order to set up an account.
Once you’ve got all the required documents It’s time to set the stage for opening your account! The process is easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and deposit your money to the account.
Now that you know how to open a Poppy Bank account There’s no reason to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Poppy Bank Account
You can open a Poppy Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you are at least 18 years old, but this isn’t the norm. You might also have to prove your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. Once you have all the required documents you are able to open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Poppy Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 9230 Old Redwood Highway
It might seem like a daunting task however, closing the Poppy Bank accounts is easy. The steps to follow should follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll need your current Poppy Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. After the account has been closed, you will need to withdraw any funds that remain.