Where is Points West Community Bank branch in Windsor Colorado?
The Points West Community Bank branch in Windsor is located at 805 Compassion Drive Windsor, Colorado.
Table of Contents
Points West Community Bank Branch Location in 805 Compassion Drive Windsor, Colorado
Points West Community Bank was established in Jan 1, 1906 and headquartered in 1291 Main Street Windsor, Colorado 80550. Points West Community Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
805 Compassion Drive Windsor, Colorado is one of Points West Community Bank branch offices in Windsor Colorado. Points West Community Bank Windsor Branch has provided service to these customers since Establishment of branch. Contact this Points West Community Bank Windsor Branch via customer service number (970) 674-5502.
Points West Community Bank Windsor Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services you can visit Points West Community Bank official website www.pwcbank.com.
Points West Community Bank Hours in 805 Compassion Drive Windsor, Colorado
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Points West Community Bank Address Map in 805 Compassion Drive Windsor, Colorado
Points West Community Bank in 805 Compassion Drive Windsor, Colorado (FAQs)
What is Points West Community Bank Phone Number in 805 Compassion Drive Windsor, Colorado?
The number for Points West Community Bank is (970) 674-5502.
What is Points West Community Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Points West Community Bank is www.pwcbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Points West Community Bank in 805 Compassion Drive Windsor, Colorado?
What Time Does Points West Community Bank Open and Close in Windsor Branch – 805 Compassion Drive
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Points West Community Bank to Another in Windsor Branch – 805 Compassion Drive
There are many reasons why you could need to transfer money from Points West Community Bank in Windsor into another. Maybe you’re moving into the city of your choice and you need to close your current Points West Community Bank account and create an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. No matter what the case, this is very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Points West Community Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring funds and making payment. This might be called something different based on your bank however it is found in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the other bank’s website or on your account statement.
4. Input the number of your account that you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the other bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s accurate, then click submit or confirm.
It’s a little different if you’re transferring money between accounts in the exact same institution. In this case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and once it’s done, the money will be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Points West Community Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 805 Compassion Drive
There are some things you must do before you can open a Points West Community Bank account. First, you have to do is select the appropriate Points West Community Bank account. There are numerous Points West Community Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you decide which one is the best for you.
After you’ve selected the Points West Community Bank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. These include your Social Security number, photo ID as well as proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! The process is simple and takes just less than a few minutes. All you need to do is fill in an application and then deposit the money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open a Points West Community Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Points West Community Bank Account
You can create a Points West Community Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. There is no age limit however, most banks will require that you are at 18 to open an account on your own. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account along with an adult or parent when you are under 18.
How to Close a Points West Community Bank Account in Windsor Branch – 805 Compassion Drive
It may appear like a daunting job, but closing an Points West Community Bank accounts is simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect the documents you need. You’ll require the current Points West Community Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments associated with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.