Which is the Pnc Bank branch in Zanesville Ohio?
The Pnc Bank branch in Zanesville is located at 2920 North Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio.
Table of Contents
Pnc Bank Branch Location in 2920 North Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio
Pnc Bank was established in Jan 1, 1804 and headquartered in 222 Delaware Avenue Wilmington, Delaware 19899. Pnc Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
2920 North Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio is one of Pnc Bank branch offices located in Zanesville Ohio. Pnc Bank Zanesville Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Nov 19, 1955. Contact this Pnc Bank Zanesville Branch via customer service number (740) 455-6665.
Pnc Bank Zanesville Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services go to Pnc Bank official website www.pnc.com.
Pnc Bank Hours in 2920 North Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Pnc Bank Address Map in 2920 North Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio
Pnc Bank in 2920 North Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio (FAQs)
What is Pnc Bank Phone Number in 2920 North Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio?
The phone number of Pnc Bank is (740) 455-6665.
What is Pnc Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Pnc Bank is www.pnc.com.
What is the Post Code of Pnc Bank in 2920 North Maple Avenue Zanesville, Ohio?
What Time Does Pnc Bank Open and Close in Zanesville Branch – 2920 North Maple Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pnc Bank to Another in Zanesville Branch – 2920 North Maple Avenue
There are many reasons you might require transferring money from Pnc Bank in Zanesville in another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your old Pnc Bank account and start another one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. It doesn’t matter, the process is actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from one bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Pnc Bank account on your bank.
2. Find the section for transferring money as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be located in the main menu on your online banking portal.
3. Input the routing code of your other bank. It is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number to which you wish to transfer money to. This can also be found on the bank’s website or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts at the exact same institution. In that scenario there is no need to enter a routing number because the funds remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the funds will typically be transferred to the account in just one day.
How to Open a Pnc Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 2920 North Maple Avenue
There are a few things you must know before opening a Pnc Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you open the Pnc Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to determine is the type of Pnc Bank account you want to open. There are a variety of Pnc Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Do some research and compare different Pnc Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Pnc Bank account then you’ll need to collect the necessary documents. The majority of Pnc Bank accounts will require basic details like your address, name, and Social Security number. You may also need to show proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents, the following step will be to start the account. This can be done online, over the phone, as well as in-person at a branch location. When you open the account you’ll need to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This includes making deposits and withdrawals when needed. It is also important to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
Opening a Pnc Bank account is an easy process, however it’s crucial to be patient and select the best Pnc Bank account to meet your requirements. With a bit of research and preparation, you can get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pnc Bank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having a Pnc Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require you to be 18 years old, while others allow you to open an account at any time with an adult or parent as a co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and would like to create an Pnc Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become an owner jointly of the account. This gives them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you to control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin thinking about opening an Pnc Bank account is the moment you begin to earn income from a part-time job allowance, or other source. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more complicated financial obligations like getting loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Pnc Bank Account in Zanesville Branch – 2920 North Maple Avenue
It may seem like a daunting process, but closing an Pnc Bank account can be quite easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You’ll need your current Pnc Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.