Where is Pnc Bank branch in Sylvania Ohio?
This Pnc Bank branch in Sylvania is located at 6392 Monroe Street Sylvania, Ohio.
Table of Contents
Pnc Bank Branch Location in 6392 Monroe Street Sylvania, Ohio
Pnc Bank was established in Jan 1, 1804 and headquartered in 222 Delaware Avenue Wilmington, Delaware 19899. Pnc Bank became a member of the FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
6392 Monroe Street Sylvania, Ohio is one of Pnc Bank branch offices located in Sylvania Ohio. Pnc Bank Sylvania Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Aug 14, 1989. Contact the Pnc Bank Sylvania Branch through customer service phone number (419) 882-1740.
Pnc Bank Sylvania Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking go to Pnc Bank official website www.pnc.com.
Pnc Bank Hours in 6392 Monroe Street Sylvania, Ohio
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Pnc Bank Address Map in 6392 Monroe Street Sylvania, Ohio
Pnc Bank in 6392 Monroe Street Sylvania, Ohio (FAQs)
What is Pnc Bank Phone Number in 6392 Monroe Street Sylvania, Ohio?
The phone number of Pnc Bank is (419) 882-1740.
What is Pnc Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Pnc Bank is www.pnc.com.
What is the Post Code of Pnc Bank in 6392 Monroe Street Sylvania, Ohio?
What Time Does Pnc Bank Open and Close in Sylvania Branch – 6392 Monroe Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pnc Bank to Another in Sylvania Branch – 6392 Monroe Street
There are many reasons why you could have to transfer funds from Pnc Bank in Sylvania to another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your previous Pnc Bank account and create a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. Whatever the reason, it’s quite easy to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Pnc Bank account on your bank.
2. Locate the section to transfer money and making payment. This might be called something different based on your bank, but it will be found in the main menu on the online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of the other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. You can find this on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the same bank. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The entire process will take a few minutes and once it’s done, the funds will typically be available in the other account in just one day.
How to Open a Pnc Bank Account in Sylvania Branch – 6392 Monroe Street
There are some things you should know prior to opening the Pnc Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure to help you open an Pnc Bank account without any stress.
The first thing to decide is what type of Pnc Bank account you want to open. There are many different types of Pnc Bank accounts, which is why it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Research and compare different Pnc Bank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Pnc Bank account, you’ll need to gather the required documents. The majority of Pnc Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your address, name as well as your Social Security number. You may also need to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the following step will be to start the account. This can be done online, over the phone, or in person at the branch location. If you are opening your account you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. This is typically a small amount of money that is like $25.
After you have opened your account it’s time to begin using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws when needed. It is also important to monitor your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Pnc Bank account is a simple process, but it’s important to take your time and choose the right Pnc Bank account for your needs. If you do a little investigation and preparation, you can get an account open without anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pnc Bank Account
You can start an Pnc Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks may require that you be at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, for example, a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. Once you have all the required documents, you can create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Pnc Bank Account in Sylvania Branch – 6392 Monroe Street
It may seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing a Pnc Bank account is actually quite simple. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take your documents. You will need to have the latest Pnc Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative may ask you for your account number and other identifying information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have automatic payments set up with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.