Where is Pnc Bank branch in Plainfield New Jersey?
This Pnc Bank branch in Plainfield is located at 1125 South Avenue Plainfield, New Jersey.
Table of Contents
Pnc Bank Branch Location in 1125 South Avenue Plainfield, New Jersey
Pnc Bank was established in Jan 1, 1804 and headquartered in 222 Delaware Avenue Wilmington, Delaware 19899. Pnc Bank became a member of the FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
1125 South Avenue Plainfield, New Jersey is one of Pnc Bank branch offices in Plainfield New Jersey. Pnc Bank Plainfield Branch has provided service to customers from the time Nov 8, 1956. You can contact this Pnc Bank Plainfield Branch via customer service number (908) 753-8713.
Pnc Bank Plainfield Branch Also, they provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking, please visit Pnc Bank official website www.pnc.com.
Pnc Bank Hours in 1125 South Avenue Plainfield, New Jersey
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Pnc Bank Address Map in 1125 South Avenue Plainfield, New Jersey
Pnc Bank in 1125 South Avenue Plainfield, New Jersey (FAQs)
What is Pnc Bank Phone Number in 1125 South Avenue Plainfield, New Jersey?
The number for Pnc Bank is (908) 753-8713.
What is Pnc Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Pnc Bank is www.pnc.com.
What is the Post Code of Pnc Bank in 1125 South Avenue Plainfield, New Jersey?
What Time Does Pnc Bank Open and Close in Plainfield Branch – 1125 South Avenue
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pnc Bank to Another in Plainfield Branch – 1125 South Avenue
There are several ways to transfer money to Pnc Bank to another account in Plainfield.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Pnc Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Pnc Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money is transferred that way. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds between Pnc Bank to another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Pnc Bank and transfer it to the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Pnc Bank Account in Plainfield Branch – 1125 South Avenue
There are a few steps you need to be aware of before you can create a Pnc Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the appropriate Pnc Bank account. There are many different Pnc Bank accounts out there, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Pnc Bank account The next step is to gather all of the required documents. These include documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! It’s easy and only takes about a minute. All you have complete is to fill in an application form and then deposit your money to the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Pnc Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pnc Bank Account
There is no age for opening a Pnc Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others allow the opening of accounts at any time with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and want to create an account with Pnc Bank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can be an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you control your finances with prudence. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening an Pnc Bank account is the moment you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowance, or another source. This gives you the chance to begin saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more difficult financial obligations like getting a loan or using credit card.
How to Close a Pnc Bank Account in Plainfield Branch – 1125 South Avenue
It can be a real hassle to shut down an Pnc Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Pnc Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards that are associated with the account.
7. You must receive an email confirmation from Pnc Bank the account is shut down.