Where is Pnc Bank branch in Easton Pennsylvania?
The Pnc Bank branch in Easton is located at 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200 Easton, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Pnc Bank Branch Location in 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200 Easton, Pennsylvania
Pnc Bank was established in Jan 1, 1804 and headquartered in 222 Delaware Avenue Wilmington, Delaware 19899. Pnc Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200 Easton, Pennsylvania is one of Pnc Bank branch offices in Easton Pennsylvania. Pnc Bank Easton Branch has been providing services to the customers listed since Oct 15, 1990. You can contact the Pnc Bank Easton Branch through customer service phone number (610) 559-5319.
Pnc Bank Easton Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Pnc Bank official website www.pnc.com.
Pnc Bank Hours in 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200 Easton, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
Pnc Bank Address Map in 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200 Easton, Pennsylvania
Pnc Bank in 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200 Easton, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Pnc Bank Phone Number in 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200 Easton, Pennsylvania?
The phone number of Pnc Bank is (610) 559-5319.
What is Pnc Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Pnc Bank is www.pnc.com.
What is the Post Code of Pnc Bank in 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200 Easton, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Pnc Bank Open and Close in Easton Branch – 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 2:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pnc Bank to Another in Easton Branch – 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200
There are many methods to transfer funds between Pnc Bank to another account in Easton.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is when Pnc Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will then be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Pnc Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to Pnc Bank in another. These services usually are instant and you can even set them up to send funds on a regular schedule.
4. You can also just withdraw cash from Pnc Bank and then deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, but it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Pnc Bank Account in Easton Branch – 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200
There are a few things you must know before opening the Pnc Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can set up an Pnc Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to decide is the type of Pnc Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Pnc Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Research and then compare the various Pnc Bank accounts to determine the most suitable one for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen the Pnc Bank account, you’ll need to collect the required documents. Most Pnc Bank accounts will require basic information like your address, name, and Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents The following step will be to actually start the account. This can be done via the internet, over the phone, or in person at a branch. If you are opening your account you’ll need to deposit your initial funds. This is typically a small amount of money that is like $25.
After you have opened your account You’ll have to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making an Pnc Bank account is an easy process, but it’s important to take your time and pick the appropriate Pnc Bank account for your needs. If you do a little investigation and preparation, you can open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pnc Bank Account
You can create an Pnc Bank account once you have a Social Security number. Certain banks might require you are 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. Once you have all the required documents, you can start a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Pnc Bank Account in Easton Branch – 2925 William Penn Highway, Suite 200
It’s a big hassle to shut down an Pnc Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Verify your balance and pay off any outstanding payments.
2. Contact Pnc Bank and request that you close your account.
3. Follow the instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. Cancel any direct debits or standing orders attached to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Pnc Bank that your account has been shut down.