Which is the Pnc Bank branch in East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania?
This Pnc Bank branch in East Stroudsburg is located at 260 Eagle Valley Mall East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
Table of Contents
Pnc Bank Branch Location in 260 Eagle Valley Mall East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Pnc Bank was established in Jan 1, 1804 and headquartered in 222 Delaware Avenue Wilmington, Delaware 19899. Pnc Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
260 Eagle Valley Mall East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania is one of Pnc Bank branch offices in East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania. Pnc Bank East Stroudsburg Branch has been providing services to these customers since Oct 10, 1979. You can reach the Pnc Bank East Stroudsburg Branch by calling the customer service number (570) 476-5085.
Pnc Bank East Stroudsburg Branch offers regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking, please visit Pnc Bank official website www.pnc.com.
Pnc Bank Hours in 260 Eagle Valley Mall East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Pnc Bank Address Map in 260 Eagle Valley Mall East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Pnc Bank in 260 Eagle Valley Mall East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania (FAQs)
What is Pnc Bank Phone Number in 260 Eagle Valley Mall East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania?
The number for Pnc Bank is (570) 476-5085.
What is Pnc Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Pnc Bank is www.pnc.com.
What is the Post Code of Pnc Bank in 260 Eagle Valley Mall East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania?
What Time Does Pnc Bank Open and Close in East Stroudsburg Branch – 260 Eagle Valley Mall
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pnc Bank to Another in East Stroudsburg Branch – 260 Eagle Valley Mall
There are several ways to transfer funds from Pnc Bank to another one in East Stroudsburg.
1. The most popular method is to make use of the wire transfer. This is when Pnc Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Pnc Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal and Venmo to transfer funds from Pnc Bank into another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could take cash out of Pnc Bank and then deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you need to get the cash quickly.
How to Open a Pnc Bank Account in East Stroudsburg Branch – 260 Eagle Valley Mall
There are some things you must know before opening the Pnc Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the process to help you open the Pnc Bank account with ease.
The first thing you need to determine is what kind of Pnc Bank account you’d like to create. There are a variety of Pnc Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that is right for you. Research and compare different Pnc Bank accounts to identify the one that is best suited to your needs.
After you’ve selected an Pnc Bank account the next step is to gather the necessary documents. The majority of Pnc Bank accounts will require basic information like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It is also possible to provide proof of income or proof of identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents then the following step will be to start the account. It can be done on the internet by phone, online, and in person, at a branch location. When you open your account you’ll be required to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
Once your account has been opened, you’ll need to start using it. This includes you can make withdrawals and deposits whenever you need to. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening a Pnc Bank account is a straightforward procedure, but you need to be patient and pick the appropriate Pnc Bank account to meet your requirements. With a little research and preparation you’ll be able to create an account with no anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pnc Bank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having an Pnc Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old, whereas others may allow the opening of accounts at any age , with the help of a parent or guardian who is a co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and are looking to open an Pnc Bank account, make sure you bring a parent or guardian so they can sign on as a joint owner of the account. This gives them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you to manage your finances in a responsible manner. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll be able to take complete control of your account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin contemplating opening an Pnc Bank account is when you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or another sources. This will give you the chance to begin building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you need to use it for more complicated financial obligations like getting loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Pnc Bank Account in East Stroudsburg Branch – 260 Eagle Valley Mall
It may appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing the Pnc Bank account can be quite easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Gather the documents you need. You’ll need your most recent Pnc Bank statement, as well as a voided check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may request your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, make sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.