Which is the Pnc Bank branch in East Lansing Michigan?
This Pnc Bank branch in East Lansing is located at 1561 West Lake Lansing Road East Lansing, Michigan.
Table of Contents
Pnc Bank Branch Location in 1561 West Lake Lansing Road East Lansing, Michigan
Pnc Bank was established in Jan 1, 1804 and headquartered in 222 Delaware Avenue Wilmington, Delaware 19899. Pnc Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
1561 West Lake Lansing Road East Lansing, Michigan is one of Pnc Bank branch offices in East Lansing Michigan. Pnc Bank East Lansing Branch has provided service to customers from the time Nov 19, 2012. You can reach the Pnc Bank East Lansing Branch through customer service phone number (517) 332-7080.
Pnc Bank East Lansing Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Pnc Bank official website www.pnc.com.
Pnc Bank Hours in 1561 West Lake Lansing Road East Lansing, Michigan
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Pnc Bank Address Map in 1561 West Lake Lansing Road East Lansing, Michigan
Pnc Bank in 1561 West Lake Lansing Road East Lansing, Michigan (FAQs)
What is Pnc Bank Phone Number in 1561 West Lake Lansing Road East Lansing, Michigan?
The number for Pnc Bank is (517) 332-7080.
What is Pnc Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Pnc Bank is www.pnc.com.
What is the Post Code of Pnc Bank in 1561 West Lake Lansing Road East Lansing, Michigan?
What Time Does Pnc Bank Open and Close in East Lansing Branch – 1561 West Lake Lansing Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pnc Bank to Another in East Lansing Branch – 1561 West Lake Lansing Road
There are many reasons why you could have to transfer funds from Pnc Bank in East Lansing to another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your previous Pnc Bank account and create a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to save on costs. It doesn’t matter, the process is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer money from bank to another:
1. Log in to your online Pnc Bank bank account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds and making payment. It could be called something different based on your bank However, it will be found in the main menu menu of your online banking portal.
3. You must enter the routing numbers of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. It is available on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. It can be found on the other bank’s website , or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure it is accurate, then click the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different if you’re transferring money between accounts of the exact same institution. In that case it is not necessary to enter a routing code because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the money will be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Pnc Bank Account in East Lansing Branch – 1561 West Lake Lansing Road
There are a few things you must be aware of before you can create the Pnc Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the right Pnc Bank account. There are many different Pnc Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to do your research before you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Pnc Bank account then the next step is gathering all the documents you need. These include the Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open your account.
When you’ve got all of the necessary documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have be able to complete in an application and then deposit the funds in the bank account.
Now that you’ve learned how to open an Pnc Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pnc Bank Account
You can create a Pnc Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to prove your identity, such as a driver’s license, passport or a state ID. After you have all the required documents and documents, you can open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Pnc Bank Account in East Lansing Branch – 1561 West Lake Lansing Road
It could seem like a daunting task to complete, but closing a Pnc Bank account can be quite simple. These are the steps you should follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll require the latest Pnc Bank statement, as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account over the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may request your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. After the account has been closed, you’ll need to withdraw any funds that remain.