Which is the Pnc Bank branch in Durham North Carolina?
The Pnc Bank branch in Durham is located at 3732 North Roxboro Road Durham, North Carolina.
Table of Contents
Pnc Bank Branch Location in 3732 North Roxboro Road Durham, North Carolina
Pnc Bank was established in Jan 1, 1804 and headquartered in 222 Delaware Avenue Wilmington, Delaware 19899. Pnc Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance at Jan 1, 1934.
3732 North Roxboro Road Durham, North Carolina is one of Pnc Bank branch offices in Durham North Carolina. Pnc Bank Durham Branch has provided service to these customers since Nov 3, 1975. Contact this Pnc Bank Durham Branch through customer service phone number (919) 687-3720.
Pnc Bank Durham Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Pnc Bank official website www.pnc.com.
Pnc Bank Hours in 3732 North Roxboro Road Durham, North Carolina
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Pnc Bank Address Map in 3732 North Roxboro Road Durham, North Carolina
Pnc Bank in 3732 North Roxboro Road Durham, North Carolina (FAQs)
What is Pnc Bank Phone Number in 3732 North Roxboro Road Durham, North Carolina?
The phone number of Pnc Bank is (919) 687-3720.
What is Pnc Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Pnc Bank is www.pnc.com.
What is the Post Code of Pnc Bank in 3732 North Roxboro Road Durham, North Carolina?
What Time Does Pnc Bank Open and Close in Durham Branch – 3732 North Roxboro Road
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pnc Bank to Another in Durham Branch – 3732 North Roxboro Road
There are many ways to transfer money to Pnc Bank to another one in Durham.
1. The most common way is to use a wire transfer. This is when Pnc Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the bank receiving the. The funds will appear in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer money is to use the ACH transfer. This is the process where Pnc Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and the money will be transferred in this manner. This typically takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money from Pnc Bank in another. These are typically immediate and you could set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Pnc Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of money, but it’s a viable option if you need to get the money quickly.
How to Open a Pnc Bank Account in Durham Branch – 3732 North Roxboro Road
There are some things you should do before you can open a Pnc Bank account. The first thing to do is choose the correct Pnc Bank account. There are many different Pnc Bank accounts to choose from and it’s essential to research your options before you pick the one that is the best for you.
After you’ve selected an Pnc Bank account The next step is to gather all the necessary documents. That includes your Social Security number, photo ID, and the proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required It’s time to set the stage for opening up your account! The process is simple and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete in an application form and then deposit your funds into the account.
If you’ve learned how to create a Pnc Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pnc Bank Account
You can create a Pnc Bank account as soon as you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you be at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You might also have to provide proof of your identity, like passport, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents you are able to open a savings or checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Pnc Bank Account in Durham Branch – 3732 North Roxboro Road
It can be a real trouble to close the Pnc Bank account. Here are some helpful tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Pnc Bank and ask to close your account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Then, withdraw any remaining funds in the balance.
5. Cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from the Pnc Bank that your account has been closed.