Where is the Pnc Bank branch in Crawfordsville Indiana?
This Pnc Bank branch in Crawfordsville is located at 125 West Main Street Crawfordsville, Indiana.
Table of Contents
Pnc Bank Branch Location in 125 West Main Street Crawfordsville, Indiana
Pnc Bank was established in Jan 1, 1804 and headquartered in 222 Delaware Avenue Wilmington, Delaware 19899. Pnc Bank became a member of FDIC insured in Jan 1, 1934.
125 West Main Street Crawfordsville, Indiana is one of Pnc Bank branch offices located in Crawfordsville Indiana. Pnc Bank Crawfordsville Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Dec 21, 1959. Contact the Pnc Bank Crawfordsville Branch via customer service number (765) 362-3400.
Pnc Bank Crawfordsville Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Pnc Bank official website www.pnc.com.
Pnc Bank Hours in 125 West Main Street Crawfordsville, Indiana
|Monday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Pnc Bank Address Map in 125 West Main Street Crawfordsville, Indiana
Pnc Bank Address Map in 125 West Main Street Crawfordsville, Indiana
Pnc Bank in 125 West Main Street Crawfordsville, Indiana (FAQs)
What is Pnc Bank Phone Number in 125 West Main Street Crawfordsville, Indiana?
The number for Pnc Bank is (765) 362-3400.
What is Pnc Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Pnc Bank is www.pnc.com.
What is the Post Code of Pnc Bank in 125 West Main Street Crawfordsville, Indiana?
What Time Does Pnc Bank Open and Close in Crawfordsville Branch – 125 West Main Street
Monday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pnc Bank to Another in Crawfordsville Branch – 125 West Main Street
There are many reasons why you could need to transfer money from Pnc Bank in Crawfordsville into another. Perhaps you’re moving to the city of your choice and you need to close your previous Pnc Bank account and start another one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to save on fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Pnc Bank bank account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer funds and making payment. This could be called different depending on your bank, but it will be accessible from the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the website of the other bank or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you want to transfer the money to. This can also be found on the other bank’s site or within your bank’s checkbook.
5. Enter the amount of money you wish to transfer.
6. Check the information carefully to ensure it’s correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The procedure is slightly different when you’re moving money between accounts in the exact same institution. In this case there is no need to enter a routing code because the funds will remain in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes after which the money will be accessible in the second account in just one day.
How to Open a Pnc Bank Account in Crawfordsville Branch – 125 West Main Street
There are a few things you need to know before opening the Pnc Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure so that you can open a Pnc Bank account without any stress.
The first thing you need to do is figure out the type of Pnc Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Pnc Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s best for you. Research and compare different Pnc Bank accounts to identify the most suitable one for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Pnc Bank account then the next step is gathering the required documents. Most Pnc Bank accounts will require some basic information like your name, address and Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all required documents then the second step would be to actually create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at a branch location. If you are opening the account you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount of money, such as $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. Also, you’ll need to monitor your account balance so that you don’t overdraw your account.
Making an Pnc Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time and choose the right Pnc Bank account that meets your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation, you can open an account without any anxiety.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pnc Bank Account
There isn’t a set minimum age to open a Pnc Bank account. Some banks or credit unions might require that you are 18 years old. However, others may allow the opening of accounts at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to create a Pnc Bank account, you must bring an adult or guardian to ensure that they can become a joint owner of the account. This gives them the power to keep track of your account’s activity and assist you control your finances with prudence. Once you reach 18, you’ll have the ability to take full control of the account and make all of the decisions for yourself.
The ideal time to begin considering opening a Pnc Bank account is when you start earning money from a part-time job allowance, or another sources. This will give you the chance to begin saving money and to learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Pnc Bank Account in Crawfordsville Branch – 125 West Main Street
It might seem like a daunting task, but closing an Pnc Bank account can be simple. The steps to follow need to take:
1. Gather all of your documents. You will need to have the current Pnc Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely require your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.