Which is the Pnc Bank branch in Alpharetta Georgia?
The Pnc Bank branch in Alpharetta is located at 12885 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Pnc Bank Branch Location in 12885 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia
Pnc Bank was established in Jan 1, 1804 and headquartered in 222 Delaware Avenue Wilmington, Delaware 19899. Pnc Bank became a member of FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
12885 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia is one of Pnc Bank branch offices in Alpharetta Georgia. Pnc Bank Alpharetta Branch has provided service to these customers since Dec 15, 2003. You can contact the Pnc Bank Alpharetta Branch via customer service number (678) 393-7684.
Pnc Bank Alpharetta Branch also provide regular banking service. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Pnc Bank official website www.pnc.com.
Pnc Bank Hours in 12885 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
Pnc Bank Address Map in 12885 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia
Pnc Bank Address Map in 12885 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia
Pnc Bank in 12885 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Pnc Bank Phone Number in 12885 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia?
The phone number of Pnc Bank is (678) 393-7684.
What is Pnc Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Pnc Bank is www.pnc.com.
What is the Post Code of Pnc Bank in 12885 Highway 9 Alpharetta, Georgia?
What Time Does Pnc Bank Open and Close in Alpharetta Branch – 12885 Highway 9
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 1:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pnc Bank to Another in Alpharetta Branch – 12885 Highway 9
There are a few different methods to transfer funds from Pnc Bank to another in Alpharetta.
1. The most popular method is to make use of wire transfers. This is the method where Pnc Bank will send the money electronically to the bank receiving the. The money will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is through an ACH transfer. This is where the Pnc Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. You could also make use of a service like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds to Pnc Bank to another. These services are usually immediate and you could configure them to send money on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could just withdraw cash from Pnc Bank and deposit it into the other. This may not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Pnc Bank Account in Alpharetta Branch – 12885 Highway 9
There are some things you need to know prior to opening an Pnc Bank account. This guide will take you through the procedure so that you can choose the most appropriate account to meet your needs and make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
The first step is to decide what type of account you’d like to have. The most popular types are saving accounts, check accounts, or money market funds. Each has distinct advantages and disadvantages, therefore it’s crucial to comprehend the differences before making a decision.
Savings accounts are a good way to keep your cash if you don’t need immediate accessibility to your money. They typically have greater interest rates than checking accounts, but there may be restrictions regarding the number of times you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are a great option if you need frequent access to your cash. A majority of checking accounts have an ATM card that you can use to make purchases or withdrawals. There are charges associated with certain transactions, for instance, using an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings or checking accounts, however they also have more strict withdrawal restrictions. If you need to access your funds frequently the money market account may not be the best option.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you are looking for, you must search for the best price. There are numerous factors to consider like the interest rate, fees, and the minimum balance requirement. It’s crucial to look at offers from multiple Pnc Bank accounts before making a choice.
When you’ve found the right account, you’re now ready to sign in. The process is relatively easy and can usually be done online in only a few minutes. You’ll have to provide details about yourself, like your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit money into the account in order to open it.
After your account has been opened, you can start using it right away. Make sure you keep an eye on your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to borrow money, the majority of Pnc Bank offer alternatives such as credit lines or overdraft protection.
Opening an Pnc Bank accounts is a simple procedure that could save you time and money over the long term. If you do your homework and looking around, you can find an account that meets your requirements and will help you reach the financial targets you have set.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pnc Bank Account
You can open an Pnc Bank account as soon as you have a Social Security number. Some banks might require you’re at least 18 years old, but it’s not always the case. You may also need to provide proof of your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents you are able to create a savings or a checking account at most banks.
How to Close a Pnc Bank Account in Alpharetta Branch – 12885 Highway 9
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing an Pnc Bank account is actually simple. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Take the documents you need. You’ll require your most recent Pnc Bank statement and a voided check from your account you want to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number, as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, be sure to cancel them before closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you will need to withdraw any remaining funds.