Where is Plains Commerce Bank branch in Aberdeen South Dakota?
This Plains Commerce Bank branch in Aberdeen is located at 524 South Dakota Street Aberdeen, South Dakota.
Table of Contents
Plains Commerce Bank Branch Location in 524 South Dakota Street Aberdeen, South Dakota
Plains Commerce Bank was established in Jul 16, 1931 and headquartered in 220 Main Street Hoven, South Dakota 57450. Plains Commerce Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
524 South Dakota Street Aberdeen, South Dakota is one of Plains Commerce Bank branch offices located in Aberdeen South Dakota. Plains Commerce Bank Aberdeen Branch has been providing services to these customers since Jan 1, 1926. You can reach the Plains Commerce Bank Aberdeen Branch via customer service number (605) 225-7548.
Plains Commerce Bank Aberdeen Branch offers regular banking services. For hours of drive-up, lobby hours , and online banking, please visit Plains Commerce Bank official website www.plainscommerce.com.
Plains Commerce Bank Hours in 524 South Dakota Street Aberdeen, South Dakota
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
Plains Commerce Bank Address Map in 524 South Dakota Street Aberdeen, South Dakota
Plains Commerce Bank in 524 South Dakota Street Aberdeen, South Dakota (FAQs)
What is Plains Commerce Bank Phone Number in 524 South Dakota Street Aberdeen, South Dakota?
The number for Plains Commerce Bank is (605) 225-7548.
What is Plains Commerce Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Plains Commerce Bank is www.plainscommerce.com.
What is the Post Code of Plains Commerce Bank in 524 South Dakota Street Aberdeen, South Dakota?
What Time Does Plains Commerce Bank Open and Close in Aberdeen Branch – 524 South Dakota Street
Monday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Thursday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Friday (8:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Plains Commerce Bank to Another in Aberdeen Branch – 524 South Dakota Street
There are many reasons you could have to transfer funds from Plains Commerce Bank in Aberdeen into another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your old Plains Commerce Bank account and start an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of fees. Whatever the reason, it’s actually fairly simple to do.
Here’s how to transfer funds from bank to another:
1. Log into your online Plains Commerce Bank banking account.
2. Look for the section that allows you to transfer money or making payments. This could be called different depending on the bank you use However, it will be found in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. This is the nine digit code that is used to identify the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. You must enter the bank account’s number to which you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s site or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Review the information to make sure it is correct, and then hit the submit button or verify.
The process differs slightly in the case of transferring funds between accounts of one bank. In that scenario it is not necessary to input a routing number because the funds will remain within the same institution.
The whole process should only take a couple of minutes, and once it’s done, the money will be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Plains Commerce Bank Account in Aberdeen Branch – 524 South Dakota Street
There are a few points you must know before opening an Plains Commerce Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the process so that you can open the Plains Commerce Bank account with ease.
The first thing to do is figure out what kind of Plains Commerce Bank account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Plains Commerce Bank accounts, which is why it’s crucial to select the one that’s best for you. Research and compare different Plains Commerce Bank accounts to find the best fit for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen an Plains Commerce Bank account you’ll need gathering the required documents. Most Plains Commerce Bank accounts will require some basic information , such as your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or proof of identification.
After you have the necessary documents then the next step is to actually open the account. This can be done via the internet or over the phone and in person, at a branch. When you open an account, you’ll need to deposit an initial amount. It’s usually a small amount like $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This involves you can make withdrawals and deposits when needed. You’ll also need to keep track of your account balance so that you don’t go overdrawn.
Opening a Plains Commerce Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to be patient and choose the right Plains Commerce Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little investigation and preparation, you can create an account with no stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Plains Commerce Bank Account
You can create an Plains Commerce Bank account as soon as you have an Social Security number. Certain banks might require you be 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You might also have to prove your identity, like an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. After you have all the necessary documents, you can start a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Plains Commerce Bank Account in Aberdeen Branch – 524 South Dakota Street
It might appear like a daunting job to complete, but closing a Plains Commerce Bank account is actually quite simple. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll require your latest Plains Commerce Bank statement as well as an unpaid check from the account you want to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is in a position to assist you with closing your account by phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may ask you for your account number, as well as other identifying information. They may also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Make sure to cancel any automated payments. If you have any automated payments associated with this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is closed, you’ll need to withdraw any remaining funds.