Which is the Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
This Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 6145 Havelock Avenue Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Pinnacle Bank Branch Location in 6145 Havelock Avenue Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank was established in Jan 1, 1880 and headquartered in 1401 N Street Lincoln, Nebraska 68508. Pinnacle Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
6145 Havelock Avenue Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Pinnacle Bank branch offices in Lincoln Nebraska. Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch has provided service to these customers since May 10, 1910. You can contact the Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch via customer service number (402) 434-3144.
Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch also provide regular banking services. For information on drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Pinnacle Bank official website www.pinnbank.com.
Pinnacle Bank Hours in 6145 Havelock Avenue Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Pinnacle Bank Address Map in 6145 Havelock Avenue Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank in 6145 Havelock Avenue Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Pinnacle Bank Phone Number in 6145 Havelock Avenue Lincoln, Nebraska?
The phone number of Pinnacle Bank is (402) 434-3144.
What is Pinnacle Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Pinnacle Bank is www.pinnbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Pinnacle Bank in 6145 Havelock Avenue Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Pinnacle Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 6145 Havelock Avenue
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pinnacle Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 6145 Havelock Avenue
There are several methods to transfer funds between Pinnacle Bank to another in Lincoln.
1. The most popular method is to make use of a wire transfer. This is where the Pinnacle Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Pinnacle Bank will communicate with one another via the ACH network, and then the money is transferred this way. This typically takes a few days, but it can take longer.
3. You can also use services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Pinnacle Bank in another. These are typically quick and you can configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Pinnacle Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, however it’s an option if you’re looking to transfer cash quickly.
How to Open a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 6145 Havelock Avenue
There are some important things you need to know prior to opening an Pinnacle Bank account. This guide will take you through the process so that you can choose the right account for your needs , and avoid any mistakes.
In the beginning, you must determine what kind of account you want. The most popular types are savings accounts, checking accounts as well as money market account. Each comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks, and it is important to know the difference prior to making a choice.
Savings accounts are a great way to keep your cash even if you don’t require immediate accessibility to your money. They usually offer higher rate of interest than bank accounts however there are some restrictions on how often you can withdraw money.
Checking accounts are great if you need frequent access to your cash. Most checking accounts come with an ATM card that can be used to make purchases or withdraw funds. However, there could be fees for certain transactions, like making use of an out-of-network ATM.
Accounts in the money market offer better interest rates than savings and checking accounts, but they also have tighter withdrawal restrictions. If you need to access your funds often the money market account may not be the best choice.
Once you’ve decided on the type of account you would like to have, you need to shop around for the best price. There are numerous things to take into consideration including the interest rate, fees and the minimum balance requirement. It’s important to compare rates from a variety of Pinnacle Bank account before making a choice.
If you’ve found the perfect account, it’s time to open it. The process is relatively easy and can usually be done online in a matter of minutes. You’ll have to provide personal information, such as your name, address as well as your Social Security number. It could also be necessary to deposit funds into the account to create it.
After your account has been opened and you are able to use it right away. Just be sure to be aware of your balance, and be careful not to overdraw your account. If you do need to take out a loan, many Pinnacle Bank provide options such as credit lines or overdraft security.
The process of opening a Pinnacle Bank businessname1 account can be a straightforward procedure that could help you save time and money over the long term. Through research and comparing accounts, you can find the account that best suits your needs and helps you achieve those financial objectives.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pinnacle Bank Account
There is no age limit for having a Pinnacle Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old, while others may allow you to open an account at any age with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to open an Pinnacle Bank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can sign on as an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you to control your finances with prudence. After you reach the age of the age of 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and take all the decisions yourself.
The best time to start thinking about opening a Pinnacle Bank account is when you start earning money from a part-time job, allowance, or another source. This gives you the opportunity to start saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you have to utilize it for more difficult financial tasks like taking out loans or using credit card.
How to Close a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 6145 Havelock Avenue
It may seem like a daunting task, but closing the Pinnacle Bank account is actually easy. The steps to follow must follow:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have your latest Pinnacle Bank statement and an unpaid check from the account you are looking to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service will be in a position to assist you with closing your account over the phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative is likely to ask you for your account number, as well as other identifiable information. They might also ask why you are closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. You can withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.