Which is the Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
The Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 5010 O Street Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Pinnacle Bank Branch Location in 5010 O Street Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank was established in Jan 1, 1880 and headquartered in 1401 N Street Lincoln, Nebraska 68508. Pinnacle Bank became a member of the FDIC insurance after Jan 1, 1934.
5010 O Street Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Pinnacle Bank branch offices located in Lincoln Nebraska. Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch has been offering services to the customers listed since Oct 7, 2008. Contact the Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch by calling the customer service number (402) 434-3133.
Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services, please visit Pinnacle Bank official website www.pinnbank.com.
Pinnacle Bank Hours in 5010 O Street Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 – 4:00 PM|
Pinnacle Bank Address Map in 5010 O Street Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank in 5010 O Street Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Pinnacle Bank Phone Number in 5010 O Street Lincoln, Nebraska?
The number for Pinnacle Bank is (402) 434-3133.
What is Pinnacle Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Pinnacle Bank is www.pinnbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Pinnacle Bank in 5010 O Street Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Pinnacle Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 5010 O Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (12:00 – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pinnacle Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 5010 O Street
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from Pinnacle Bank in Lincoln into another. Maybe you’re moving into a new city and need to close your old Pinnacle Bank account and create a new one. Perhaps you’re consolidating your accounts to cut down on the cost of charges. No matter what the case, this is fairly simple to do.
Here’s how you can transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log into your online Pinnacle Bank bank account.
2. Find the section for transferring money or making payments. This might be called something different depending on the bank you use However, it will be found in the main menu menu of your banking online portal.
3. Enter the routing number of your other bank. This is the nine-digit code that identifies the bank. This can be found on the other bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Enter the account number that you would like to transfer the funds to. This can also be found on the other bank’s website , or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you want to transfer.
6. Examine the information to make sure that it is correct, and then hit submit or confirm.
The procedure is slightly different in the case of transferring funds between accounts of the same bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying within the same institution.
The entire process is likely to take a couple of minutes, after which the funds will typically be accessible in the second account within a single business day.
How to Open a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 5010 O Street
There are a few things you need to complete before opening the Pinnacle Bank account. First, you have to do is choose the appropriate Pinnacle Bank account. There are a variety of Pinnacle Bank accounts out there It’s crucial to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
Once you’ve chosen a Pinnacle Bank account then the next step is to gather all of the required documents. This includes your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open up an account.
After you have all the required documents and documents, you’re ready to set up your account! It’s easy and takes just a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application and deposit your money into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to start an Pinnacle Bank account you have no reason to not begin saving money now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pinnacle Bank Account
You can start a Pinnacle Bank account once you have an Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, but this isn’t always the case. It is also possible to provide proof of your identity, such as passport, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the documents required you are able to open a savings or checking account at a variety of banks.
How to Close a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 5010 O Street
It could seem like a daunting task however, closing a Pinnacle Bank account is actually quite easy. These are the steps you need to take:
1. Take all of your documents. You will need to have the latest Pinnacle Bank statement as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their guidelines. The representative may require your account number as well as other information that can be used to identify you. They might also inquire about what you’re doing to close the account.
4. You can cancel any automated payments. If you’ve got any automatic payments set up with this account, make sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. When the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.