Where is Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
This Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 4646 W Huntington Ave Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Pinnacle Bank Branch Location in 4646 W Huntington Ave Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank was established in Jan 1, 1880 and headquartered in 1401 N Street Lincoln, Nebraska 68508. Pinnacle Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
4646 W Huntington Ave Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Pinnacle Bank branch offices in Lincoln Nebraska. Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch has provided service to the customers listed since Apr 5, 2007. You can contact this Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch via customer service number (402) 434-9300.
Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours as well as lobby hours and online banking services go to Pinnacle Bank official website www.pinnbank.com.
Pinnacle Bank Hours in 4646 W Huntington Ave Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 – 4:00 PM|
Pinnacle Bank Address Map in 4646 W Huntington Ave Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank in 4646 W Huntington Ave Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Pinnacle Bank Phone Number in 4646 W Huntington Ave Lincoln, Nebraska?
The phone number of Pinnacle Bank is (402) 434-9300.
What is Pinnacle Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Pinnacle Bank is www.pinnbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Pinnacle Bank in 4646 W Huntington Ave Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Pinnacle Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 4646 W Huntington Ave
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (12:00 – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pinnacle Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 4646 W Huntington Ave
There are a few different methods to transfer funds from Pinnacle Bank to another account in Lincoln.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Pinnacle Bank sends the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The funds will be deposited into the account within a few days.
2. Another method of transferring money is through the ACH transfer. This is the process where Pinnacle Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred in this manner. This usually takes a few days.
3. It is also possible to use a service like PayPal and Venmo to transfer money from Pinnacle Bank to another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send money on a regular basis.
4. You can also simply withdraw money from Pinnacle Bank and deposit it into the other. This might not be the best choice if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 4646 W Huntington Ave
There are a few things you should know prior to opening a Pinnacle Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the steps so that you can open a Pinnacle Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to determine is what kind of Pinnacle Bank account you want to open. There are many different types of Pinnacle Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that is right for you. Conduct some research and look at various Pinnacle Bank accounts to find the one that is best suited to your needs.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Pinnacle Bank account the next step is to collect the necessary documents. The majority of Pinnacle Bank accounts will require basic information , such as your address, name and Social Security number. It is also possible to show proof of income or identification.
If you’ve got all the necessary documents The next step is to actually open the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, as well as in-person at the branch location. If you are opening an account, you’ll be required to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount, such as $25.
Once your account has been opened it’s time to begin using it. This includes taking deposits and withdraws whenever you need to. Also, you’ll need to monitor the balance on your account so that you don’t draw too much on your account.
Making an Pinnacle Bank account is a straightforward process, but it’s important to take your time and pick the appropriate Pinnacle Bank account for your needs. With a little investigation and preparation it is possible to open an account without any tension.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pinnacle Bank Account
There isn’t a set age limit for having an Pinnacle Bank account. Some banks or credit unions may require that you be 18 years old, while others allow you to open an account at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and want to open an Pinnacle Bank account, bring along a parent or guardian so they can be a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch your account activity and help you learn how to manage your finances responsibly. Once you reach the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of the account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start thinking about opening a Pinnacle Bank account is when you begin earning income from a part-time job, allowances, or any other sources. This gives you a chance to start building up savings and learn the best ways to handle your finances prior to when you have to utilize it for more difficult financial obligations like getting a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 4646 W Huntington Ave
It’s often a pain to close the Pinnacle Bank account. Here are some suggestions to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Pinnacle Bank and ask to shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions carefully.
4. Take any money remaining in the balance.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Destroy any debit or credit cards associated with the account.
7. You must receive written confirmation from Pinnacle Bank that your account has been closed.