Where is the Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
This Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 201 Sun Valley Blvd. Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Pinnacle Bank Branch Location in 201 Sun Valley Blvd. Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank was established in Jan 1, 1880 and headquartered in 1401 N Street Lincoln, Nebraska 68508. Pinnacle Bank became a member of the FDIC insured at Jan 1, 1934.
201 Sun Valley Blvd. Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Pinnacle Bank branch offices in Lincoln Nebraska. Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch has been providing services to customers from the time Oct 5, 2005. You can reach this Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch via customer service number (402) 474-2265.
Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch offers regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Pinnacle Bank official website www.pinnbank.com.
Pinnacle Bank Hours in 201 Sun Valley Blvd. Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Pinnacle Bank Address Map in 201 Sun Valley Blvd. Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank in 201 Sun Valley Blvd. Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Pinnacle Bank Phone Number in 201 Sun Valley Blvd. Lincoln, Nebraska?
The number for Pinnacle Bank is (402) 474-2265.
What is Pinnacle Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Pinnacle Bank is www.pinnbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Pinnacle Bank in 201 Sun Valley Blvd. Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Pinnacle Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 201 Sun Valley Blvd.
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pinnacle Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 201 Sun Valley Blvd.
There are a few different ways to transfer money between Pinnacle Bank to another one in Lincoln.
1. The most popular method is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Pinnacle Bank will send the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will then show up in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is where the Pinnacle Bank will be able to communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. This usually takes a few days as well.
3. You could also make use of services like PayPal or Venmo to transfer funds from Pinnacle Bank into another. These are typically instant and you can even configure them to send cash on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always take cash out of Pinnacle Bank and deposit it into the other. It’s not the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of money, however it’s an option when you need to get the cash fast.
How to Open a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 201 Sun Valley Blvd.
There are a few steps you need to do before you can open a Pinnacle Bank account. The first thing you need to do is choose the appropriate Pinnacle Bank account. There are a variety of Pinnacle Bank accounts available, so it’s important to conduct your research prior to you choose which one is right for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for the Pinnacle Bank account then the next step is gathering all the documents you need. That includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID, and proof of address. It is also necessary to have at least $25 to open up an account.
When you’ve got all of the required documents, it’s time to open your account! The process is easy and takes only less than a few minutes. All you need be able to complete out an application form and then deposit your money into the account.
Now that you’ve learned how to create a Pinnacle Bank account, there’s no excuse not to start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pinnacle Bank Account
There is no minimum age to open an Pinnacle Bank account. Certain credit unions or banks might require you to be 18 years old, whereas others may allow the opening of accounts at any age , with an adult or parent as co-signer.
If you’re under 18 and would like to open an Pinnacle Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be an owner in joint on the account. This gives them the ability to monitor your account activity and help you manage your finances responsibly. When you turn the age of 18, you’ll be able to assume full control of your account and make all the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to start contemplating opening an Pinnacle Bank account is when you start earning money through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This will give you a chance to start saving money and to learn about managing your cash before you have to utilize it for more complex financial obligations like getting a loan or using a credit card.
How to Close a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 201 Sun Valley Blvd.
It’s a big pain to close an Pinnacle Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and make sure you have cleared any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Pinnacle Bank and request that you shut down your bank account.
3. Follow their instructions be sure to follow their instructions.
4. Take any money remaining from the account.
5. You can cancel any direct debits or standing orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards associated with the account.
7. Be sure to receive a written confirmation from the Pinnacle Bank to confirm that the businessname account was closed.