Which is the Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
The Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 1776 South 70th Street Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Pinnacle Bank Branch Location in 1776 South 70th Street Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank was established in Jan 1, 1880 and headquartered in 1401 N Street Lincoln, Nebraska 68508. Pinnacle Bank became a member of FDIC insurance in Jan 1, 1934.
1776 South 70th Street Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Pinnacle Bank branch offices in Lincoln Nebraska. Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch has been offering services to these customers since Nov 1, 1989. You can contact this Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch via customer service number (402) 434-3167.
Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch offers regular banking service. For hours of drive-up as well as lobby hours and online banking you can visit Pinnacle Bank official website www.pinnbank.com.
Pinnacle Bank Hours in 1776 South 70th Street Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:30 AM – 12:00 PM|
Pinnacle Bank Address Map in 1776 South 70th Street Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank in 1776 South 70th Street Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Pinnacle Bank Phone Number in 1776 South 70th Street Lincoln, Nebraska?
The number for Pinnacle Bank is (402) 434-3167.
What is Pinnacle Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Pinnacle Bank is www.pinnbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Pinnacle Bank in 1776 South 70th Street Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Pinnacle Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 1776 South 70th Street
Monday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Saturday (8:30 AM – 12:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pinnacle Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 1776 South 70th Street
There are many reasons you might have to transfer funds from Pinnacle Bank in Lincoln in another. Maybe you’re moving to a new city and need to close your current Pinnacle Bank account and open an entirely new one. Or maybe you’re consolidating your accounts to reduce costs. No matter what the case, this is actually very simple to accomplish.
Here’s how to transfer money from one bank to the other:
1. Log in to your online Pinnacle Bank banking account.
2. Locate the section to transfer funds as well as making payments. It could be called something different depending on the bank you use, but it will be located in the main menu of the online banking portal.
3. Enter the routing number of the other bank. It is the nine-digit code that is used to identify the bank. You can find this on the bank’s website or on your checkbook.
4. Input the number of your account to which you want to transfer the money to. This information can also be found on the other bank’s website or in your checking account.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
6. Examine the information to ensure it’s correct, then hit submit or confirm.
The process differs slightly if you’re transferring money between accounts in the same bank. In that case, you usually don’t need to enter a routing number since the funds are staying in the same bank.
The entire process is likely to take a few minutes and , once completed, the funds will typically be available in the other account within one business day.
How to Open a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 1776 South 70th Street
There are some things you need to complete before opening an Pinnacle Bank account. First, you have to decide on is the right Pinnacle Bank account. There are numerous Pinnacle Bank accounts to choose from, so it’s important to research your options before you decide which one is the best for you.
If you’ve decided to sign up for an Pinnacle Bank account The next step is to collect all the necessary documents. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID as well as evidence of address. Also, you’ll need at minimum $25 to open up an account.
Once you’ve got all the documents required, it’s time to open your account! It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. All you have complete is to fill in an application and then deposit the money into the account.
If you’ve learned how to start an Pinnacle Bank account There’s no reason to not start saving money today!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pinnacle Bank Account
You can open an Pinnacle Bank account when you’ve got a Social Security number. There is no minimum age requirement but most banks insist that you are at minimum 18 years old in order to open an account for yourself. Some banks may allow you to open a joint account with an adult or parent if you are younger than 18.
How to Close a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 1776 South 70th Street
It’s often a trouble to close the Pinnacle Bank account. Here are some suggestions to help you make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding charges.
2. Contact Pinnacle Bank and request to close your account.
3. Follow their directions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders linked to the account.
6. Remove any debit or credit cards linked to the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from the Pinnacle Bank that your account has been closed.