Which is the Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln Nebraska?
The Pinnacle Bank branch in Lincoln is located at 1601 North 84th Street Lincoln, Nebraska.
Table of Contents
Pinnacle Bank Branch Location in 1601 North 84th Street Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank was established in Jan 1, 1880 and headquartered in 1401 N Street Lincoln, Nebraska 68508. Pinnacle Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Jan 1, 1934.
1601 North 84th Street Lincoln, Nebraska is one of Pinnacle Bank branch offices located in Lincoln Nebraska. Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch has been offering services to customers from the time Mar 18, 2008. Contact the Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch by calling the customer service number (402) 434-9311.
Pinnacle Bank Lincoln Branch Also, they provide regular banking services. For drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking go to Pinnacle Bank official website www.pinnbank.com.
Pinnacle Bank Hours in 1601 North 84th Street Lincoln, Nebraska
|Monday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 – 4:00 PM|
Pinnacle Bank Address Map in 1601 North 84th Street Lincoln, Nebraska
Pinnacle Bank in 1601 North 84th Street Lincoln, Nebraska (FAQs)
What is Pinnacle Bank Phone Number in 1601 North 84th Street Lincoln, Nebraska?
The phone number of Pinnacle Bank is (402) 434-9311.
What is Pinnacle Bank Online Banking Website?
The official website of Pinnacle Bank is www.pinnbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Pinnacle Bank in 1601 North 84th Street Lincoln, Nebraska?
What Time Does Pinnacle Bank Open and Close in Lincoln Branch – 1601 North 84th Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 7:00 PM)
Saturday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Sunday (12:00 – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pinnacle Bank to Another in Lincoln Branch – 1601 North 84th Street
There are many ways to transfer money from Pinnacle Bank to another one in Lincoln.
1. The most commonly used method is to use the wire transfer. This is where the Pinnacle Bank sends the money electronically to the receiving bank. The money will be deposited into the account in a couple of days.
2. Another way to transfer money is to use an ACH transfer. This is where the Pinnacle Bank will connect with each other through the ACH network, and the money is transferred this way. It usually takes a couple of days, but it can take longer.
3. It is also possible to use services such as PayPal as well as Venmo to transfer funds between Pinnacle Bank to another. These services are usually quick and you can create them to transfer money on a regular basis.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Pinnacle Bank and then deposit it into the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a large amount of cash, but it’s an option if you’re in need of money quickly.
How to Open a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 1601 North 84th Street
There are a few things you must know before opening an Pinnacle Bank account. This informative guide will guide you through the procedure so that you can set up the Pinnacle Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of Pinnacle Bank account you’d like to create. There are numerous types of Pinnacle Bank accounts, and it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Conduct some research and look at various Pinnacle Bank accounts to determine the one that is best suited to your requirements.
After you’ve selected a Pinnacle Bank account, you’ll need gathering the necessary documents. Most Pinnacle Bank accounts will require basic information like your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or proof of identification.
Once you have all required documents then the second step would be to actually open the account. This can be done online by phone, online, or in person at a branch. When you open your account you’ll have to deposit your initial funds. This can be a modest amount of money, such as $25.
After you have opened your account, you’ll need to start using it. This means you can make withdrawals and deposits as needed. You’ll also need to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t draw too much on your account.
The process of opening an Pinnacle Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to be patient and pick the appropriate Pinnacle Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation, you can get an account open without stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pinnacle Bank Account
There isn’t a set age for opening a Pinnacle Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks might require that you are 18 years old. However, other institutions may permit you to open an account at any age , with a parent or guardian as co-signer.
If you’re under the age of 18 and are looking to create an account with Pinnacle Bank account, bring along your parent or guardian so they can be a joint owner of the account. This will give them the ability to monitor the activity of your account and help you manage your finances in a responsible manner. When you turn 18years old, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions on your own.
The ideal time to begin considering opening an Pinnacle Bank account is when you begin to earn income from a part-time job, allowance, or another sources. This will give you the chance to begin saving and learning about managing your cash before you need to use it for more complicated financial transactions like taking out loans or using credit cards.
How to Close a Pinnacle Bank Account in Lincoln Branch – 1601 North 84th Street
It’s often a trouble to close a Pinnacle Bank account. Here are some tips to make it simpler.
1. Check your balance and clear any outstanding balances.
2. Contact Pinnacle Bank and request that you end your current account.
3. Follow their instructions attentively.
4. Withdraw any remaining money out of the bank account.
5. You can cancel any standing or direct debit orders that are linked to the account.
6. Dispose of any credit or debit cards that are associated with the account.
7. Make sure you receive written confirmation from Pinnacle Bank that your account has been closed.