Where is the Pinnacle Bank branch in Elberton Georgia?
Its Pinnacle Bank branch in Elberton is located at 23 College Avenue Elberton, Georgia.
Table of Contents
Pinnacle Bank Branch Location in 23 College Avenue Elberton, Georgia
Pinnacle Bank was established in Mar 12, 1934 and headquartered in 884 Elbert Street Elberton, Georgia 30635. Pinnacle Bank became a member of FDIC insurance at Mar 12, 1934.
23 College Avenue Elberton, Georgia is one of Pinnacle Bank branch offices located in Elberton Georgia. Pinnacle Bank Elberton Branch has provided service to these customers since Apr 13, 1992. You can contact this Pinnacle Bank Elberton Branch via customer service number (706) 283-2854.
Pinnacle Bank Elberton Branch also provide regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours and online banking services go to Pinnacle Bank official website www.pinnaclebank.com.
Pinnacle Bank Hours in 23 College Avenue Elberton, Georgia
|Monday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
Pinnacle Bank Address Map in 23 College Avenue Elberton, Georgia
Pinnacle Bank in 23 College Avenue Elberton, Georgia (FAQs)
What is Pinnacle Bank Phone Number in 23 College Avenue Elberton, Georgia?
The phone number of Pinnacle Bank is (706) 283-2854.
What is Pinnacle Bank Online Banking Website?
Official website for Pinnacle Bank is www.pinnaclebank.com.
What is the Post Code of Pinnacle Bank in 23 College Avenue Elberton, Georgia?
What Time Does Pinnacle Bank Open and Close in Elberton Branch – 23 College Avenue
Monday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pinnacle Bank to Another in Elberton Branch – 23 College Avenue
There are many methods to transfer funds between Pinnacle Bank to another account in Elberton.
1. The most common way is to make use of the wire transfer. This is where the Pinnacle Bank will send the money electronically to the bank that will receive it. The money will then show up in the account within a few days.
2. Another option to transfer funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is when the Pinnacle Bank will be able to communicate with one another via the ACH network and the money will be transferred that way. This typically takes a few days.
3. You can also use services such as PayPal and Venmo to transfer money to Pinnacle Bank into another. These are typically quick and you can set them up to send cash on a regular basis.
4. In the end, you could simply withdraw money from Pinnacle Bank and transfer it to the other. This might not be the best option if you’re transferring a significant amount of money, but it’s an option when you’re looking to transfer money quickly.
How to Open a Pinnacle Bank Account in Elberton Branch – 23 College Avenue
There are some things you must know before opening the Pinnacle Bank account. This helpful guide will walk you through the procedure so that you can open an Pinnacle Bank account with no hassle.
The first thing to do is figure out what kind of Pinnacle Bank account you’d like to open. There are many different types of Pinnacle Bank accounts, so it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you. Do some research and look at various Pinnacle Bank accounts to identify the best fit for your requirements.
If you’ve decided to sign up for a Pinnacle Bank account, the next step is to collect the necessary documents. Most Pinnacle Bank accounts require basic details like your name, address and Social Security number. You may also need to prove your income or proof of identification.
Once you have all required documents The second step would be to create the account. This can be done via the internet by phone, online, or in person at the branch location. When you first open your account you’ll need to make an initial deposit. It’s usually a small amount of money that is like $25.
After your account is open, you’ll need to start using it. This involves making deposits and withdrawals when needed. It is also important to monitor the balance of your account to ensure you don’t overdraw your account.
The process of opening an Pinnacle Bank account is a simple procedure, but you need to take your time and pick the appropriate Pinnacle Bank account to meet your requirements. If you do a little research and preparation it is possible to open an account without any stress.
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pinnacle Bank Account
There is no set age limit for having a Pinnacle Bank account. Certain credit unions and banks may require that you be 18 years old. However, others may allow you to open an account at any age with the help of a parent or guardian who is co-signer.
If you’re not yet 18 and want to open a Pinnacle Bank account, bring along an adult or guardian to ensure that they can be a joint owner of the account. This will allow them to have the ability to watch your account’s activity and assist you learn how to control your finances with prudence. When you turn 18, you’ll be able to take full control of your account and make all of the decisions yourself.
The best time to start contemplating opening a Pinnacle Bank account is when you begin to earn income through a part-time work, allowance, or other sources. This will give you the opportunity to start saving and learning about managing your cash prior to when you have to utilize it for more complex financial transactions like taking out loans or using a credit card.
How to Close a Pinnacle Bank Account in Elberton Branch – 23 College Avenue
It could seem like a daunting process to complete, but closing an Pinnacle Bank accounts is quite simple. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Collect your documents. You’ll need your current Pinnacle Bank statement and a voided check from the account you wish to close.
2. Contact your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account on the phone.
3. Follow their directions. The representative may require your account number and other identifiable information. They might also inquire about why you’re closing the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you have automated payments set up on this account, be certain to cancel them prior to closing the account.
5. Make sure you withdraw your funds. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any funds that remain.