Where is Pilgrim Bank branch in Windthorst Texas?
The Pilgrim Bank branch in Windthorst is located at Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street Windthorst, Texas.
Table of Contents
Pilgrim Bank Branch Location in Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street Windthorst, Texas
Pilgrim Bank was established in Jan 1, 1911 and headquartered in 145 East Marshall Street Pittsburg, Texas 75686. Pilgrim Bank became a member of FDIC insured after Feb 24, 1950.
Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street Windthorst, Texas is one of Pilgrim Bank branch offices in Windthorst Texas. Pilgrim Bank Windthorst Branch has been providing services to these customers since Feb 3, 1986. You can reach this Pilgrim Bank Windthorst Branch by calling the customer service number (940) 423-6277.
Pilgrim Bank Windthorst Branch offers regular banking service. For information on drive-up hours, lobby hours , and online banking services, please visit Pilgrim Bank official website www.pilgrimbank.com.
Pilgrim Bank Hours in Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street Windthorst, Texas
|Monday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
Pilgrim Bank Address Map in Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street Windthorst, Texas
Pilgrim Bank in Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street Windthorst, Texas (FAQs)
What is Pilgrim Bank Phone Number in Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street Windthorst, Texas?
The phone number of Pilgrim Bank is (940) 423-6277.
What is Pilgrim Bank Online Banking Website?
This is the official site of Pilgrim Bank is www.pilgrimbank.com.
What is the Post Code of Pilgrim Bank in Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street Windthorst, Texas?
What Time Does Pilgrim Bank Open and Close in Windthorst Branch – Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street
Monday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Tuesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Wednesday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Thursday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
Friday (9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
How to Transfer Money from Pilgrim Bank to Another in Windthorst Branch – Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street
There are a few different ways to transfer funds between Pilgrim Bank to another in Windthorst.
1. The most common way is to make use of wire transfers. This is when Pilgrim Bank will transfer the funds electronically to the receiving bank. The funds will appear in the account in a couple of days.
2. Another method of transferring funds is to make the ACH transfer. This is the process where Pilgrim Bank will communicate with each other through the ACH network, and then the money is transferred that way. It usually takes a couple of days.
3. You could also make use of services such as PayPal or Venmo to transfer money between Pilgrim Bank to another. These are typically immediate and you could create them to transfer funds on a regular schedule.
4. Finally, you can always simply withdraw money from Pilgrim Bank and transfer it to the other. This may not be the most efficient option when you’re moving a significant amount of cash, but it’s an option when you’re in need of cash fast.
How to Open a Pilgrim Bank Account in Windthorst Branch – Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street
There are some things you must do before you can open a Pilgrim Bank account. The first thing to do is select the appropriate Pilgrim Bank account. There are numerous Pilgrim Bank accounts out there and it’s essential to conduct your research prior to you pick the one that is best for your needs.
After you’ve selected an Pilgrim Bank account then the next step is gathering all the documents you need. This includes documents like your Social Security number, photo ID and the proof of address. You’ll also need to have at minimum $25 to open your account.
Once you’ve got all the necessary documents and documents, you’re ready to set up up your account! The process is easy and only takes a few minutes. All you have to do is fill out an application form and then deposit your cash to the account.
If you’ve learned how to start a Pilgrim Bank account, there’s no excuse to not begin saving money right now!
How Old Do You Have to Have a Pilgrim Bank Account
You can open a Pilgrim Bank account once you have the Social Security number. Some banks might require you are 18 years old, however it’s not always the case. You may also need to prove your identity, for example, an ID card, driver’s license or a state ID. If you’ve got all the necessary documents, you can start a savings or checking account with most banks.
How to Close a Pilgrim Bank Account in Windthorst Branch – Us Highway 281 And St Marys Street
It may seem like a daunting task, but closing a Pilgrim Bank accounts is quite easy. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Gather all of your documents. You’ll need the current Pilgrim Bank statement, as well as a voided check from your account you wish to close.
2. Call your bank. Customer service is capable of helping you close your account by phone.
3. Follow their instructions. The representative will likely request your account number and other identifying information. They may also ask what you’re doing to close the account.
4. Cancel any automatic payments. If you’ve got any automated payments set up on this account, be sure to remove them prior to closing the account.
5. Withdraw your money. Once the account is shut, you’ll have to withdraw any remaining funds.